Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › One More Chance.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 410 Guests

One More Chance.

This thread currently has 4,390 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
grimsby pete
November 25, 2014, 10:17am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
I urge the ones that are intending to stay away from tonights game to give the team one more chance to redeem themselves,

I was very disappointed after Saturdays performance but if I still lived in Grimsby I would go tonight,

Give the lads a loud cheer as they enter the field and give them that bit of confidence they might be lacking,

If they come out and see a very sparse crowd when its 2nd playing 3rd they might be a bit down before they kick a ball,

If we want to catch Barnet we must win this one or it could be Woking catching Barnet,

So I urge you all to go and give the lads the encouragement to win the game,

I am sure Hurst will not go with 4-5-1  tonight.

UTM !!!!!

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Grantham_Mariner
November 25, 2014, 10:21am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,152
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from grimsby pete

UTM !!!!!

I am not !

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 34
lowerfindus
November 25, 2014, 10:36am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +202
Gold Stars: 2
It's not 4-5-1!!!

It's 4-3-3.

Never drink in a pub with a flat roof.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 34
rancido
November 25, 2014, 10:37am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,447
Gold Stars: 91
If we maintain our position, as it is now, I see no reason why the fans should not go to BP. I know it's a " chicken and egg " situation but the fans have to keep attending and try to help the team win promotion.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 34
jonnyboy82
November 25, 2014, 10:40am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from grimsby pete
I urge the ones that are intending to stay away from tonights game to give the team one more chance to redeem themselves,

I was very disappointed after Saturdays performance but if I still lived in Grimsby I would go tonight,

Give the lads a loud cheer as they enter the field and give them that bit of confidence they might be lacking,

If they come out and see a very sparse crowd when its 2nd playing 3rd they might be a bit down before they kick a ball,

If we want to catch Barnet we must win this one or it could be Woking catching Barnet,

UTM !!!!!

Nope sorry pete.

I said a few months ago while paul is in charge I wont attend.

its strange we are 2nd in the table but I just don't have any drive in me to go, infact I feel a bit more relaxed its a very strange feeling its probably the fact I aint spent £18 to be disappointed yet again.

I have never known were a club is 2nd in the table yet its almost you know whats coming with the negative line ups and the same old counter attacking goal which does us again at home.

I cant bear the sight of a holding midfielder at home and one striker, no thanks.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 34
jonnyboy82
November 25, 2014, 10:41am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from lowerfindus
It's not 4-5-1!!!

It's 4-3-3.

Don't start me off  

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 34
Garth
November 25, 2014, 10:47am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Quoted from grimsby pete

UTM !!!!!

Hurst is not a bad manager, He`s just a very naughty boy! I`m off tonight and want to see some attacking football please Pell less
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 34
Mariner Timsky
November 25, 2014, 10:49am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,535
Gold Stars: 4
One more chance?!?!? Seriously?? We are half way through the season after tonights game and in a decent position, , we know its all to play for , , whether its Top spot or Play offs, ,  no need to be giving up just yet boys and girls!!!

UTMM

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 34
MuddyWaters
November 25, 2014, 10:56am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,882
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
One more chance?!?!? Seriously?? We are half way through the season after tonights game and in a decent position, , we know its all to play for , , whether its Top spot or Play offs, ,  no need to be giving up just yet boys and girls!!!

UTMM

Away with work tonight so can't put my normal Tuesday night hex on them, therefore fully expect us to win in my absence. Still doesn't change my opinion that Paul Hurst is too negative and defensive to get us promotion despite us having some of the best players we've had here for some while.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 34
codcheeky
November 25, 2014, 11:13am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Mariner Timsky

UTMM

THIS:-  Should I rip up my train ticket to Telford if we don`t win tonight pete? Of course I won`t, it will be full of LOYAL town fans SUPPORTING their team,  get a grip for christ sake we are 2nd in the league if you don`t want to follow town don`t bother but this constant whining is childish to say the least, there are very very few teams in the top 5 divsions with a better record than us
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 34
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › One More Chance.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.