Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Old Grimsby Evening Telegraph annuals for sale
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 300 Guests

Old Grimsby Evening Telegraph annuals for sale

This thread currently has 1,137 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
November 2, 2014, 2:02pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Having a bit of a clear out and have the following Telegraph annuals for sale if anyone is interested. For sale as one lot only £30 plus £2 postage

1946-7 1st season after WW2 (has some results neatly filled in inside, and a slight mark to the cover) Very good condition otherwise.

1948-9 1st season after relegation from the old First Division - the long slippery slope started here! Very good condition

1959-60 Supporters' Club issue. Fairly rare publication, has a small part of the bottom right hand corner of the inside page torn off, but no text affected.

1969-70 The Re-election season (light folds to front cover only)

1971-2 Super Mac and the Fourth Division Championship season (slight damage to spine and some minor scribble on back cover only)

1973-4 Very good condition

Please pm with any interest, but please note, I won't split them up to sell seperately.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mariner56
November 2, 2014, 6:32pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +276
Gold Stars: 3
Pm sent
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
jock dock tower
November 2, 2014, 7:04pm
Special Brew Drinker
Thanks to Mariner56 for an insight into these annuals. They are still for sale just in case anyone thought they'd been sold with the pm.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
mariner tommy
November 2, 2014, 7:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,870
Gold Stars: 12
If it's any help to you Jock, I sold about 40 of them last year, all I did was advertise in the Telegraph, which cost me £2 for seven days, and I sold them within a couple of days.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
jock dock tower
November 3, 2014, 10:36am
Special Brew Drinker
Just thought I'd give fans on here the first chance. A bit difficult doing something similar from Scotland though as folks can't see them. Great advertising rates though, costs an arm and a leg to advertise in the local rag up here.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Old Grimsby Evening Telegraph annuals for sale

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.