Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jock dock tower, November 2, 2014, 2:02pm
Having a bit of a clear out and have the following Telegraph annuals for sale if anyone is interested. For sale as one lot only £30 plus £2 postage

1946-7 1st season after WW2 (has some results neatly filled in inside, and a slight mark to the cover) Very good condition otherwise.

1948-9 1st season after relegation from the old First Division - the long slippery slope started here! Very good condition

1959-60 Supporters' Club issue. Fairly rare publication, has a small part of the bottom right hand corner of the inside page torn off, but no text affected.

1969-70 The Re-election season (light folds to front cover only)

1971-2 Super Mac and the Fourth Division Championship season (slight damage to spine and some minor scribble on back cover only)

1973-4 Very good condition

Please pm with any interest, but please note, I won't split them up to sell seperately.

Posted by: Mariner56, November 2, 2014, 6:32pm; Reply: 1
Pm sent
Posted by: jock dock tower, November 2, 2014, 7:04pm; Reply: 2
Thanks to Mariner56 for an insight into these annuals. They are still for sale just in case anyone thought they'd been sold with the pm.
Posted by: mariner tommy, November 2, 2014, 7:09pm; Reply: 3
If it's any help to you Jock, I sold about 40 of them last year, all I did was advertise in the Telegraph, which cost me £2 for seven days, and I sold them within a couple of days.

UTM
Posted by: jock dock tower, November 3, 2014, 10:36am; Reply: 4
Just thought I'd give fans on here the first chance. A bit difficult doing something similar from Scotland though as folks can't see them. Great advertising rates though, costs an arm and a leg to advertise in the local rag up here.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 2:57pm