2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
biggles9999
October 29, 2014, 9:20am
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Quoted from Abdul19
If someone at the club had a brain they'd have registered the youth team keeper before Saturday (I didn't know the youth keeper would need registering separately, but I don't work for a semi-pro football club!)

Like you I dont know the full ins and outs but I thought that players under a certain age (21?) didnt have to be registered for the first team and they were allowed to step up whenever ready.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
oldun
October 29, 2014, 11:30am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
You would think the FA would be interested in games being on equal terms for their flagship competition and apply rules accordingly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
highcliff mariner
October 29, 2014, 11:43am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Quoted from Meza
Apparently Bradders got the goal for Alfreton that will be one of the easiest games the gimps will play this season.  Looking forward to them getting a hiding at Eastleigh....oh no we need the money, so as it stands they'll lose 120k by the end of the season and even though they will be losing money their chairman gives more money he hasn't got.  Now call me stupid but aint that spending beyond your means in the wake of hoping for a good cup run the bring in that extra cash.

Woooosh
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln v Alfreton

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.