2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
psgmariner
October 15, 2014, 9:12am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,478
Gold Stars: 33
That telegraph live commentary thing is a bit weird. I glanced it last night to see how we were getting on and it was just uncensored comments from fans.

Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
arryarryarry
October 15, 2014, 9:14am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,944
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from WappingMariner
Same fella who does commentary for MP highlights isn't he? He's been doing it for years. Don't think he's *ever* moved from the gantry in the Upper Findus.

That would be John Moore I guess, I saw the usual guys on the gantry last night so as Humberside weren't covering the game, the club must have got somesort of link to the gantry then.

Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
arryarryarry
October 15, 2014, 9:15am
Barley Wine Drinker
Also renowned for saying "good lad, good lad" too many times.

Amongst many others, "chance on" etc.

Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
WappingMariner
October 15, 2014, 9:18am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +125
Quoted from arryarryarry

That would be John Moore I guess, I saw the usual guys on the gantry last night so as Humberside weren't covering the game, the club must have got somesort of link to the gantry then.

Well I haven't seen a press release on the OS saying they've invested in WiFi so I guess Fenty was up there with them beaming some sort of signal off his girlfriend's hoop earrings.

We've got Jason Pearcey, number one, we've got the best team in the land...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
arryarryarry
October 15, 2014, 9:25am
Barley Wine Drinker

Well I haven't seen a press release on the OS saying they've invested in WiFi so I guess Fenty was up there with them beaming some sort of signal off his girlfriend's hoop earrings.

I'm sure the club do have wifi like most clubs mainly for use by the press.

However at one point he did look to be talking into a tin can with string attached.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › commentary tonight

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.