Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: samg, October 14, 2014, 2:29pm
Just wondered if Humberside are covering tonight's game
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, October 14, 2014, 2:32pm; Reply: 1
doubt it
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, October 14, 2014, 4:32pm; Reply: 2
The telegraph are running their 'Cover it Live' service tonight for those who can't get commentary!
Posted by: wigworld, October 14, 2014, 4:46pm; Reply: 3
Humberside are definitely not covering it. As well as the Telewag service, there will also be coverage on the Mariners Wall thing on the OS.
Posted by: samg, October 14, 2014, 5:10pm; Reply: 4
Ok many thanks 👍
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 14, 2014, 7:48pm; Reply: 5
http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/BIG-MATCH-LIVE-Lincolnshire-Senior-Cup-final/story-23156171-detail/story.html
Posted by: sutton mariner, October 14, 2014, 7:56pm; Reply: 6
Audio commentry on the OS
Posted by: BPMariner, October 14, 2014, 10:39pm; Reply: 7
I enjoyed the commentary tonight, who is that guy that did it? Can we have him every week?
Posted by: WappingMariner, October 15, 2014, 9:10am; Reply: 8
Same fella who does commentary for MP highlights isn't he? He's been doing it for years. Don't think he's *ever* moved from the gantry in the Upper Findus.
Posted by: WappingMariner, October 15, 2014, 9:11am; Reply: 9
Also renowned for saying "good lad, good lad" too many times.
Posted by: psgmariner, October 15, 2014, 9:12am; Reply: 10
That telegraph live commentary thing is a bit weird. I glanced it last night to see how we were getting on and it was just uncensored comments from fans.
Posted by: arryarryarry, October 15, 2014, 9:14am; Reply: 11
Quoted from WappingMariner
Same fella who does commentary for MP highlights isn't he? He's been doing it for years. Don't think he's *ever* moved from the gantry in the Upper Findus.

That would be John Moore I guess, I saw the usual guys on the gantry last night so as Humberside weren't covering the game, the club must have got somesort of link to the gantry then.

Posted by: arryarryarry, October 15, 2014, 9:15am; Reply: 12
Also renowned for saying "good lad, good lad" too many times.

Amongst many others, "chance on" etc.

Posted by: WappingMariner, October 15, 2014, 9:18am; Reply: 13
Quoted from arryarryarry

That would be John Moore I guess, I saw the usual guys on the gantry last night so as Humberside weren't covering the game, the club must have got somesort of link to the gantry then.

Well I haven't seen a press release on the OS saying they've invested in WiFi so I guess Fenty was up there with them beaming some sort of signal off his girlfriend's hoop earrings.
Posted by: arryarryarry, October 15, 2014, 9:25am; Reply: 14

Well I haven't seen a press release on the OS saying they've invested in WiFi so I guess Fenty was up there with them beaming some sort of signal off his girlfriend's hoop earrings.

I'm sure the club do have wifi like most clubs mainly for use by the press.

However at one point he did look to be talking into a tin can with string attached.
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 6:39am