5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
timmo
October 9, 2014, 9:57pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +58
"Easy" small team away.

Put money in there club, dare I say it, we progress into the 1st round... nice theory.

Timmo
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 41
chaos33
October 9, 2014, 9:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,786
Gold Stars: 349
Yeah. I can see it now. We draw Mickleover Sports at Blundell park and spend an hour and a half trying to muster just enough skill to score just one goal, against a formidable collection of agricultural amateurs, but alas, we manage no shots on target (although there were 3 off target) and then spoil a completely acceptable, hard-earned 0-0 by going to sleep at a last minute corner and lose the game 1-0. We are out of the cup. After the game, Fenty says we are heading in the right direction and we need to get behind the manager who deserves more time. 658 disgruntled Town fans trudge home in the rain. Men and women who have given decades to supporting Town arrive back at their parked cars, get in, and weep openly whilst their teenage sons in the back seat Tweet Rob Scott.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 41
October 9, 2014, 10:05pm
Guest User
Quoted from chaos33
Yeah. I can see it now. We draw Mickleover Sports at Blundell park and spend an hour and  half trying to muster just enough skill to score just one goal, against a formidable collection of agricultural amateurs, but alas, we manage no shots on target (although there were 3 off target) and then spoil a completely acceptable, hard-earned 0-0 by going to sleep at a last minute corner and lose the game 1-0. We are out of the cup. After the game, Fenty says we are heading in the right direction and we need to get behind the manager who deserves more time. 658 disugruntled Town fans trudge home in the rain. Men and women who have given decades to supporting Town arrive back at their parked cars, get in, and weep openly whilst their teenage sons in the back seat Tweet Rob Scott.

No need to be so pessimistic - it might be a nice day.  
Reply: 12 - 41
October 9, 2014, 10:12pm
Guest User
Quoted from BIGChris
Shield on is near Durham, Mikleover near Derby and Norton?

Norton is in / near Stoke.
Reply: 13 - 41
MyDogsThoughts
October 9, 2014, 10:21pm

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Do not care, will be in Scotland that weekend: giving watching The Town a miss for a while.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 41
forza ivano
October 9, 2014, 10:26pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +73 / -18
Approval: +15,133
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from chaos33
Yeah. I can see it now. We draw Mickleover Sports at Blundell park and spend an hour and a half trying to muster just enough skill to score just one goal, against a formidable collection of agricultural amateurs, but alas, we manage no shots on target (although there were 3 off target) and then spoil a completely acceptable, hard-earned 0-0 by going to sleep at a last minute corner and lose the game 1-0. We are out of the cup. After the game, Fenty says we are heading in the right direction and we need to get behind the manager who deserves more time. 658 disgruntled Town fans trudge home in the rain. Men and women who have given decades to supporting Town arrive back at their parked cars, get in, and weep openly whilst their teenage sons in the back seat Tweet Rob Scott.

Yeah but it won't b a surprise chaos coz ph will have told us beforehand about how dangerous micklover are, what good players they've got and that's why he's going to have to play 5-4-1 against them!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 41
chaos33
October 9, 2014, 10:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,786
Gold Stars: 349

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 41
grimsby pete
October 9, 2014, 10:41pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
Nice one, hope it won't be Lowestoft away lol

I hope it is Lowestoft away,

The nearest club to me and a winnable game.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 41
LH
October 9, 2014, 10:49pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,390
Gold Stars: 169
King's Lynn can come to BP and get a draw for a replay if they want. That way I can see both games and it gives me something to do on a Tuesday night.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 41
WOZOFGRIMSBY
October 10, 2014, 7:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,759
Gold Stars: 177
Quoted from Fcukthescunts
Away game is a must we play better away and this cup is potentially worth money if we get a first round tie like last year. FA trophy on other hand is a waste of time unless used to play non first 11 players

Must say I disagree. After the torrid start to the season, it may be a bit of happiness for us!!

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 41
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FACup

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.