Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Another Fenty Disaster.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 198 Guests

Another Fenty Disaster.

This thread currently has 3,497 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
WOZOFGRIMSBY
October 9, 2014, 12:51pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,759
Gold Stars: 177
Quoted from denni266
I have voted with my  feet.. not going to watch sunday league standard manager  ruining what was once a proud league club.. Get a grip Mr  Fenty  

Martyr

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 24
gaz57
October 9, 2014, 12:54pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Mariners_15

Agreed, it's at the ground too. All the people I sit around have no faith in him and as you walk out the ground you hear lot's of passing comments about peoples lack of faith in the current manager. Anybody who denies the majority are wanting a change have well and truly got their heads in the sand.

Including the directors.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 24
promotion plaice
October 9, 2014, 2:53pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188
Quoted from Mariners_15

Agreed, it's at the ground too. All the people I sit around have no faith in him and as you walk out the ground you hear lot's of passing comments about peoples lack of faith in the current manager. Anybody who denies the majority are wanting a change have well and truly got their heads in the sand.

It would be interesting if a vote on Hurst's future was put to the season ticket holders.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 24
MuddyWaters
October 9, 2014, 2:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,880
Gold Stars: 230
[quote=31892]If Fenty leaves who do you suggest keeps bailing the club out season after season??
Not saying he has been perfect - far from it, look where we are - but in all honesty who do you suggest takes over?
There is no-one; it's a very unattractive proposition - a non league club, in a down at heel town, poor location etc etc

I am saying this from the point of view of a potential major investor[/quote]

You're a potential major investor?
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 24
ackomariner
October 9, 2014, 3:00pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from promotion plaice

It would be interesting if a vote on Hurst's future was put to the season ticket holders.

Well I'll start then.

Got two season tickets, felt like I've been lied to with the new signings coming

I wanted him GONE and still do

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 24
maxfox44
October 9, 2014, 3:03pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +139
Like it or lump Paul is the manager for the next game at least.  End of. I want Hurst out, but it's not going to happen just yet.

Lets get behind the boys now.

I remember being pelted with ice by the Norwich fans during the Milk Cup match, do you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 24
cleefish
October 9, 2014, 3:28pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from Yoda
Everybody at the club can see that Hurst is not up to the job fans are voting with their feet in there hundreds, who in there right mind wants to pay £18 to watch LJL fire blanks.
Hurst has shattered the confidence of every striker at the club Cook, southwell, Hannah and brings in loan players and never plays them and signs strikers no one else would touch with a barge pole Pitman.
The man is a joke and i WILL be voting with my feet as I am sure lots of other fans are.

so will I because myself am 76 years old my dad took me first when I was 5 years and this is the worst I've  seen not getting season
ticket any more.sad
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 24
fishkeeper
October 9, 2014, 5:25pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +136
I am voting with my feet also why should I waste my very hard earned cash any more watching crap . and to all those who say we should still go  or were not true loyal supporters    if your so confident YOU PAY FOR ME TO WATCH SHI**
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 24
mariner tommy
October 9, 2014, 5:53pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,869
Gold Stars: 12
I want success the same as everybody else.
I am upset at our current form and league position the same as everybody else .
I think a change of manager may be of benefit to the club.
But, what I think will make no difference at all.
Call me deluded, rose tinter, half wit, I don't care.

I will still be there, every home game, waiting for the tide to turn, and it will, eventually.
Hopefully sooner rather than later.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 24
TAGG
October 9, 2014, 9:21pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Stevie Saunders
If Fenty leaves who do you suggest keeps bailing the club out season after season??
Not saying he has been perfect - far from it, look where we are - but in all honesty who do you suggest takes over?
There is no-one; it's a very unattractive proposition - a non league club, in a down at heel town, poor location etc etc

I am saying this from the point of view of a potential major investor

How do you or anyone else know there is no one out there who would want to take over???

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Another Fenty Disaster.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.