Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Only one  defeat in last six matches
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 203 Guests

Only one  defeat in last six matches

This thread currently has 4,584 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
October 8, 2014, 9:51am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,938
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from thevera
You don't really need the bait now the usual suspects are there in front of their screens waiting for a new thread on any subject ready to turn it round to 'Hurst out'. Sure enough there they all are one after another.
Intrigued as to how they will turn Brazil Nuts  50th around though I must admit.
Keep it up Forza The Fishy might, just might become an enjoyable site to visit again

Here's a thought, instead of having a dig at the anti-Hurst mob on here, why don't you get up off your bottom and go out and ask the nearly 1,200 fans that have copulated-off since the Welling game and see what they think.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 42
Maringer
October 8, 2014, 10:16am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,141
Gold Stars: 180
Quoted from jonnyboy82

will you stop being so serious, every post you write is either a shortened version of 80's or its a clever remark.

get over it and lighten up.

And every post you make seems to be either an attack on Hurst (or Fenty) or an attack on the so-called "Rose Tints", nothing more than a few posters who have been doing nothing more than urging caution when it comes to trying to avoid chucking out the baby with the bathwater. Incredibly divisive.

Anyway, I shouldn't have posted my retort to your animated gif if it was indeed intended as a lighthearted joke.

I'm just drunk off with the unrelenting negativity and misery on the board at the moment. In fact, you know what? That's it. I'm out.

I'll nip back on matchdays (and if a new signing is eventually made or if Hurst gets the heave-ho) but no point in wasting time here at other times as there is little useful discussion about games going on any longer.

Have fun.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
jonnyboy82
October 8, 2014, 10:20am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Maringer

And every post you make seems to be either an attack on Hurst (or Fenty) or an attack on the so-called "Rose Tints", nothing more than a few posters who have been doing nothing more than urging caution when it comes to trying to avoid chucking out the baby with the bathwater. Incredibly divisive.

Anyway, I shouldn't have posted my retort to your animated gif if it was indeed intended as a lighthearted joke.

I'm just drunk off with the unrelenting negativity and misery on the board at the moment. In fact, you know what? That's it. I'm out.

I'll nip back on matchdays (and if a new signing is eventually made or if Hurst gets the heave-ho) but no point in wasting time here at other times as there is little useful discussion about games going on any longer.

Have fun.

And you accuse me of chucking the baby out of the bath water ?

talk about a tantrum,  we all have opinions and some don't agree but for god sake spitting your dummy out isn't great is it.

chill out and lets see what happens eh.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
MuddyWaters
October 8, 2014, 10:26am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Too much crap for too long and the punters are now voting with their wallet. Time for change before we have to write off another season.
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
nickmariners
October 8, 2014, 10:28am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +513
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from thevera
You don't really need the bait now the usual suspects are there in front of their screens waiting for a new thread on any subject ready to turn it round to 'Hurst out'. Sure enough there they all are one after another.
Intrigued as to how they will turn Brazil Nuts  50th around though I must admit.
Keep it up Forza The Fishy might, just might become an enjoyable site to visit again

Nice thought - but Dream On!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 42
Garth
October 8, 2014, 10:28am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Quoted from Maringer

Have fun.

Says it all really IMO , Kettle Pot,  see you soon then
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
nickmariners
October 8, 2014, 10:30am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +513
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from jonnyboy82

yep.

you see some like to preach but don't like being preached too.

it was an attempt to lighten up the mood but there you go mate.

oh, the irony.

Funny clip though
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
barralad
October 8, 2014, 7:01pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +86 / -20
Approval: +9,195
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Yeah its hilarious barra aint it..

But I suppose you would rather write anything than admit the "morons" were right hey ?

I cannot recall calling anyone a moron. I do however make a point of taking more notice of people whose opinions are based on first hand experience....If you cannot see the humour in the fact that the first comments were from exactly the people the world and his dog expected them to  come from then you really need to take a look at yourself

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 42
barralad
October 8, 2014, 7:05pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from jonnyboy82

[img]http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/684/6842887/2524120-9865857608-VA9dq.gif[/img]

That is very funny!!

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
barralad
October 8, 2014, 7:10pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from jonnyboy82

yep.

you see some like to preach but don't like being preached too.

it was an attempt to lighten up the mood but there you go mate.

As stated it did make me smile. As for the preaching bit you remind me of one of those fire and brimstone Welsh chaps except that you substitute Paul Hurst for The Devil....

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Only one  defeat in last six matches

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.