This thread currently has 1,464 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Richard Cranium
October 6, 2014, 12:12am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
Been talking to someone today who has been moaning about our manager and virtually all of our players,
He then said that the last game he saw was our relegation day at Burton. How the hell can he criticise them ?
Many on here are the same. I bet they haven't been either but still seem to know the answer to everything.
Logged Offline
Private Message
jonnyboy82
October 6, 2014, 7:59am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Richard Cranium
Been talking to someone today who has been moaning about our manager and virtually all of our players,
He then said that the last game he saw was our relegation day at Burton. How the hell can he criticise them ?
Many on here are the same. I bet they haven't been either but still seem to know the answer to everything.

hey cranium.

Keep em coming.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
TAGG
October 6, 2014, 9:29am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
I've been to every home game this season and a few away and I think our manager is excrement and will never get Town prompted.
I'm no expert its just my opinion.
If your opinion is that Hurst is a good manager and will move us up to the league then good on you.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
lew chaterleys lover
October 6, 2014, 9:45am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,547
Gold Stars: 231

My old man hasn't been for thirty years but I still respect his opinions on the Mighty Mariners. Mind you "theyre a load of old rubbish" isn't a bad summary to be fair.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
MuddyWaters
October 6, 2014, 10:18am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
I saw enough home games last season and then again on Tuesday to know that we won't get promoted with this manager/budget/squad.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
grimsby pete
October 6, 2014, 10:33am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Well " Richard "    why don't you tell us how well we have been playing,

That we are in a false position and our play deserves a better reward.

Nice to see you on Saturday , you old git.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
arryarryarry
October 6, 2014, 11:21am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113

And some on here complain about the constant bickering and here you are starting another thread you are quite clearly a complete buffoon.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
Richard Cranium
October 7, 2014, 12:23am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
Quoted from arryarryarry

And some on here complain about the constant bickering and here you are starting another thread you are quite clearly a complete buffoon.
I only start a thread when it is necessary
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Experts

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.