Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Richard Cranium, October 6, 2014, 12:12am
Been talking to someone today who has been moaning about our manager and virtually all of our players,
He then said that the last game he saw was our relegation day at Burton. How the hell can he criticise them ?
Many on here are the same. I bet they haven't been either but still seem to know the answer to everything.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 6, 2014, 7:59am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Richard Cranium
Been talking to someone today who has been moaning about our manager and virtually all of our players,
He then said that the last game he saw was our relegation day at Burton. How the hell can he criticise them ?
Many on here are the same. I bet they haven't been either but still seem to know the answer to everything.

hey cranium.

Keep em coming.

Posted by: TAGG, October 6, 2014, 9:29am; Reply: 2
I've been to every home game this season and a few away and I think our manager is excrement and will never get Town prompted.
I'm no expert its just my opinion.
If your opinion is that Hurst is a good manager and will move us up to the league then good on you.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, October 6, 2014, 9:45am; Reply: 3

My old man hasn't been for thirty years but I still respect his opinions on the Mighty Mariners. Mind you "theyre a load of old rubbish" isn't a bad summary to be fair.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 6, 2014, 10:18am; Reply: 4
I saw enough home games last season and then again on Tuesday to know that we won't get promoted with this manager/budget/squad.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 6, 2014, 10:33am; Reply: 5
Well " Richard "  :)  why don't you tell us how well we have been playing,

That we are in a false position and our play deserves a better reward.

Nice to see you on Saturday , you old git.
Posted by: arryarryarry, October 6, 2014, 11:21am; Reply: 6

And some on here complain about the constant bickering and here you are starting another thread you are quite clearly a complete buffoon.
Posted by: Richard Cranium, October 7, 2014, 12:23am; Reply: 7
Quoted from arryarryarry

And some on here complain about the constant bickering and here you are starting another thread you are quite clearly a complete buffoon.
I only start a thread when it is necessary
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 4:21am