3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
September 29, 2014, 10:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,197
Gold Stars: 224
i dont think advertising the fact you have beef with an opponent the day before you play is a great policy.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
Abdul19
September 29, 2014, 10:31pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,513
Gold Stars: 215
Quoted from mariner91

Which is just astonishing as he's never looked anything short of abysmal when I've seen him. Genuinely doesn't seem to have any particular strengths or talent for the game.

Yeah he looked shite for York at BP just before Evans spunked £275k on him (which was only 3 months after his goaliest season had ended)

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
Stevie Saunders
September 29, 2014, 10:34pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +363
I'd be staggered if Brodie doesn't do something stupid - I just hope none of our players get involved but I do think Toto has the potential to take the bait

Last season Brodie came and sat in the Main Stand and withing 5 mins was being told by a steward to pipe down!!

The man is a sh*t stirrer who just goes looking for trouble

Keep calm, play our football and we'll be fine
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
MarinerWY
September 29, 2014, 10:39pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,980
Gold Stars: 47
We know he's gonna try and wind our players up. I hope the BP faithful play him at his own game, give him some flipping stick and watch him lose it and walk - 12th man in action! He's a male masturbator, let him know it  
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
chaos33
September 29, 2014, 10:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,862
Gold Stars: 353
Quoted from Stevie Saunders
I'd be staggered if Brodie doesn't do something stupid - I just hope none of our players get involved but I do think Toto has the potential to take the bait

Last season Brodie came and sat in the Main Stand and withing 5 mins was being told by a steward to pipe down!!

The man is a sh*t stirrer who just goes looking for trouble

Keep calm, play our football and we'll be fine

This, entirely.

Let's totally humiliate him by f***ing trouncing them. That's a much better way to put him in his place, rather than to get drawn into his little cynical games. We must NOT get sucked in and have a man sent off!

I was thinking this - plenty has been made of the two potential aspects - LJL v Macdonald and Toto v Brodie, but we have the 2 better players out of that 4. We have the better centre back and the superior striker. Let's make it pay!

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
MarinerWY
September 29, 2014, 11:00pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,980
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from chaos33

Let's totally humiliate him by f***ing trouncing them. That's a much better way to put him in his place, rather than to get drawn into his little cynical games. We must NOT get sucked in and have a man sent off!

I know you weren't referring to my post but for the record whilst I reckon the fans should give him a lot of stick the players should definitely not get drawn in, leave that to the folk off the pitch.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Toto v Brodie

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.