Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby town v Chester Team.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 208 Guests

Grimsby town v Chester Team.

This thread currently has 1,869 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Garth
September 26, 2014, 6:16pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from GrimRob
Captain Oates couldn't last 90 minutes, he'd disappear without trace like his famous namesake

"I am just going out and could be some time" said Oates.       "Thats OK said Scott just get us a goal"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
MeanwoodMariner
September 26, 2014, 6:51pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from psgmariner

I would be tempted to add a goalkeeper myself. Perhaps McKeown...

Typical. Like Hurst you're more worried about stopping the opposition scoring than what we do.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
September 26, 2014, 9:08pm
Guest User
Lol Meanwood that's a good one !

Quoted from chaos33
I'd go same team as 80's, but more 4-3-2-1 and with Hannah starting instead of Oates. Arnold on the bench if fit, and Oates to get a decent run out as a sub.

I also like the idea of a 4-3-2-1 and if Arnold was fully fit, would perhaps replace Mackreth with Arnold into that (albeit new) formation.
After fiveallive's comments about Mackreth + Chester however, hoping he can cause problems down the wing.

Quoted from Garth
Bold prediction but you can swap Disley for Paddy because thats a cert

Not a prediction, it's my team.
That said, bet you a fiver Paddy starts and Disley is on the bench.
If Southport are a big unit (aren't they always?), I'd guess Disley may come in Tuesday (assuming we go 3 in the middle).

Quoted from Garth
and maybe Mackreth for Hannah

Wouldn't be suprised !
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby town v Chester Team.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.