Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What is your reaction?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 239 Guests

What is your reaction?

This thread currently has 4,065 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Southwark Mariner
September 10, 2014, 12:48am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,545
Gold Stars: 82
listening on the radio at home, it's two hands straight in the air, very loud clap so the neighbours can hear, then a punch in the air.

At games, I wait for the second to go in...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 21
WOZOFGRIMSBY
September 10, 2014, 7:56am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from lukeo
I play football Saturdays in Devon so I get to see the results in whatever club house we end up at. Usually when I see the result I shout " get in!" If we've won and people look at me strangely and wonder who I'm cheering at so I tell them!

Where in Devon mate? Staying just outside newton abbot/Torquay for a week. Found the gulls fans pretty spot on. Most stopping for a chat while others just stare at the shirt (worn one every day) and look aghast that anyone would support town

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What is your reaction?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.