Cant flipping wait

This thread currently has 3,791 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
WappingMariner
September 9, 2014, 2:49pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +125
All this build up is difficult to take knowing I won't be there tonight. If all 2,000 voices don't come through on Humberside then I'll not be happy. As the Blundell Park PA usually bellows before kick-off: "Let's make some noise for the boys!"

We've got Jason Pearcey, number one, we've got the best team in the land...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 34
Hagrid
September 9, 2014, 2:56pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,390
Gold Stars: 529
that ref was shite against macc! hope he doesnt influance tonight! just stuck 5 on town to win 3-1! returns 102, come on the boys!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 34
Abdul19
September 9, 2014, 3:48pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,515
Gold Stars: 215
If there's a ref who's had a Town game before and not made at least one bad decision I'll be shocked.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 34
oldun
September 9, 2014, 4:00pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
I cannot be there tonight, neither will I be able to keep up with the game via radio or internet. I will not be able to find out what happened until after 10.00pm tonight. This is difficult to cope with so I am asking all those going to really support the team to make every effort to win the game. You can make a lot of difference as seen in previous seasons. So when I log on after 10pm I hope the outcome makes my night. Remember, I am relying on you so don't anyone let me down. Enjoy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 34
mariner91
September 9, 2014, 4:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,578
Gold Stars: 260
"Grimsby aren't that great you know. Take away those two big wins and they've flattered to deceive this season. A draw at home to Dover (which should have been a defeat), a defeat at Aldershot, another draw at home to Nuneaton. They're only 3 points ahead of us, despite our troubles with red cards. Posting the prediction thread straight after a defeat is always a good way to gather as many knee-jerk reaction predictions as possible, but I think it'll be a close game. 1-1."

Found this on their forum, obviously doesn't take into account the dodgy, game changing red card against Aldershot or the fact we had nearly a whole starting 11 out for the first three games. I really hope we stuff them to prove we're the real deal this year  .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 34
gtfc82
September 9, 2014, 4:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +616
They've had a player sent off in 3 of their last 4 games! Sounds like they're still dirty illegitimates!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 34
RoboCod
September 9, 2014, 4:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from mariner91
"Grimsby aren't that great you know. Take away those two big wins and they've flattered to deceive this season. A draw at home to Dover (which should have been a defeat), a defeat at Aldershot, another draw at home to Nuneaton. They're only 3 points ahead of us, despite our troubles with red cards. Posting the prediction thread straight after a defeat is always a good way to gather as many knee-jerk reaction predictions as possible, but I think it'll be a close game. 1-1."

Found this on their forum, obviously doesn't take into account the dodgy, game changing red card against Aldershot or the fact we had nearly a whole starting 11 out for the first three games. I really hope we stuff them to prove we're the real deal this year  .

He deals with knee-jerk reactions from Lincoln fans with knee-jerk reactions to our early games. And talks as if he was present at every Town game with the in-depth analysis, particularly the home defeat draw with Dover.

And we're 2 points ahead, not 3. Good factual post otherwise  

despite our troubles with red cards is an amusing way of not facing up to facts too.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 34
mariner tommy
September 9, 2014, 4:59pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,870
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from oldun
I cannot be there tonight, neither will I be able to keep up with the game via radio or internet. I will not be able to find out what happened until after 10.00pm tonight. This is difficult to cope with so I am asking all those going to really support the team to make every effort to win the game. You can make a lot of difference as seen in previous seasons. So when I log on after 10pm I hope the outcome makes my night. Remember, I am relying on you so don't anyone let me down. Enjoy.

If you PM me your mobile number, I will text you updates.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 34
September 9, 2014, 5:02pm
Guest User
Loud and proud whether you are in the home end or the away end. Let's show those gimps who the pride of lincolnshire are yet again
Reply: 28 - 34
oldun
September 9, 2014, 5:19pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Quoted from mariner tommy

If you PM me your mobile number, I will text you updates.

UTM

Thanks but cannot have my mobile on either.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cant flipping wait

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.