jonnyboy82
September 13, 2014, 4:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from LondonMariner43

So after today it's going to be three defeats in 4.  Maybe those two games against Gateshead and Alfreton were on offs and we are rubbish after all.  I don't think Hurst is a bad manager but I just don't think he is good enough to get us out if this league.  It won't happen this season.

well I have come to the conclusion that I don't know what to believe anymore, we get 2 good performances and the usual results follow..

I really wanted to hope we would push on and the best way im going to deal with it is let mr fenty and mr hurst do what he thinks best from now on..

we have the players as previous performances have shown but something is not quite right, im not going to slag off anyone from now on but all I will say is what will be will be and as much as before I have been slated for being too negative I decided to be more positive but 3 defeats in 4 is quite worrying tbh.

over to you paul to now quickly turn this season around which maybe you just cant do it.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
Bruce Springsteen
September 13, 2014, 4:46pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -9
Approval: -315
its not good enough...wake up and smell the roses
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
Teestogreen
September 13, 2014, 4:54pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -139
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from jonnyboy82

well I have come to the conclusion that I don't know what to believe anymore, we get 2 good performances and the usual results follow..

I really wanted to hope we would push on and the best way im going to deal with it is let mr fenty and mr hurst do what he thinks best from now on..

we have the players as previous performances have shown but something is not quite right, im not going to slag off anyone from now on but all I will say is what will be will be and as much as before I have been slated for being too negative I decided to be more positive but 3 defeats in 4 is quite worrying tbh.

over to you paul to now quickly turn this season around.

Well put - same from me - apart from injuries haven't helped at crucial times.

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
Teestogreen
September 13, 2014, 4:58pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -139
Gold Stars: 22
At least Telford's last gasp equaliser might be useful (to somebody)

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
DocTower
September 13, 2014, 6:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
Doesn't detract from what many of us were saying before this season , Hurst nice chap but hasn't got a clue how to organise a team . Those 2 fluckie results only masked the mess we are in .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
KingstonMariner
September 13, 2014, 7:19pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Inclined to agree with you Doc.

Suspected that 2 seasons ago when him and Shouty made some bad decisions in Jan/Feb 2013, then thought it last February. I don't believe this season's results have all been down to luck - injuries etc. Neilson might have been playing all the games if someone had pulled their finger out and appealed the sending off at Gateshead.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Eating Humble Pie

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.