Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › So far..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 259 Guests

So far..

This thread currently has 557 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
brad_gtfc
September 1, 2014, 11:50am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
Due to being an exile, having to spend a fair amount of money moving home recently & having no internet I've yet to see us this year, had to make do with RH when I've not being at work.
Just wonder what everyones thoughts and feelings are so far? From reading on here when I've had chance there was alot of frustration after the 1st 3 games but then followed up by 2 fantastic results and yesterdays game seems to be abit more positive.
What's everyone think of the new system? Also how's Craig Clay doing? Know a few people writ him off at the start but I've heard he's being doing ok. Looking forward to hearing peoples thoughts and catching up on all things GTFC.
Just watched some highlights of the Alfreton game and I think it was the 4th goal, Clays 1st, what a fantastic team goal that was.
Logged Offline
Private Message
cmackenzie4
September 1, 2014, 12:07pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,335
Gold Stars: 33
I have seen us twice and from what i saw we are a lot more attacking and composed, Brown is making a massive difference in the middle too.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
WOZOFGRIMSBY
September 1, 2014, 12:46pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Welcome to the world of the exile.

Where are you brad??

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
brad_gtfc
September 1, 2014, 1:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Welcome to the world of the exile.

Where are you brad??

Only in Leeds mate, not to far. Just working shifts and moving house I've not being able to get back. Not ideal I need my Grimsby fix. How about you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
WOZOFGRIMSBY
September 1, 2014, 1:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Live in Gloucester mate, so away games mainly.

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › So far..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.