Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: brad_gtfc, September 1, 2014, 11:50am
Due to being an exile, having to spend a fair amount of money moving home recently & having no internet I've yet to see us this year, had to make do with RH when I've not being at work.
Just wonder what everyones thoughts and feelings are so far? From reading on here when I've had chance there was alot of frustration after the 1st 3 games but then followed up by 2 fantastic results and yesterdays game seems to be abit more positive.
What's everyone think of the new system? Also how's Craig Clay doing? Know a few people writ him off at the start but I've heard he's being doing ok. Looking forward to hearing peoples thoughts and catching up on all things GTFC.
Just watched some highlights of the Alfreton game and I think it was the 4th goal, Clays 1st, what a fantastic team goal that was.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, September 1, 2014, 12:07pm; Reply: 1
I have seen us twice and from what i saw we are a lot more attacking and composed, Brown is making a massive difference in the middle too.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, September 1, 2014, 12:46pm; Reply: 2
Welcome to the world of the exile.

Where are you brad??
Posted by: brad_gtfc, September 1, 2014, 1:07pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Welcome to the world of the exile.

Where are you brad??

Only in Leeds mate, not to far. Just working shifts and moving house I've not being able to get back. Not ideal I need my Grimsby fix. How about you?
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, September 1, 2014, 1:38pm; Reply: 4
Live in Gloucester mate, so away games mainly.
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 1:17pm