sutton mariner
August 26, 2014, 8:56pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Evening fellow cods

Don't suppose anyone has a link/can put one on YouTube of the nuneatoon highlights by any chance. In Slovakia for the next week and can't get MP to work on my phone!
UTM

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
moosey_club
August 26, 2014, 9:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,141
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from sutton mariner
Evening fellow cods

Don't suppose anyone has a link/can put one on YouTube of the nuneatoon highlights by any chance. In Slovakia for the next week and can't get MP to work on my phone!
UTM

Nuneaton !!??
Whats up..cant you sleep?

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
chaos33
August 26, 2014, 9:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,786
Gold Stars: 349

I don't think there were any.  

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
sutton mariner
August 26, 2014, 10:34pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from moosey_club

Nuneaton !!??
Whats up..cant you sleep?

It's that 4 month time difference they have over here

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
Chrisblor
August 26, 2014, 11:20pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,678
Gold Stars: 229
It's ludicrous in this day and age that Mariners Player still runs using a shite outdated flash player which is incompatible with 99% of mobile devices. The company which runs the 'Player' service (these girl privates - http://www.performgroup.co.uk/Football) on behalf of many football clubs is an absolute disgrace - they've entrapped numerous clubs up and down the country in a lengthy contract and then neglected to provide anything remotely like a decent platform for content.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
Mariner Ronnie
August 26, 2014, 11:43pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Chrisblor
It's ludicrous in this day and age that Mariners Player still runs using a shite outdated flash player which is incompatible with 99% of mobile devices. The company which runs the 'Player' service (these girl privates - http://www.performgroup.co.uk/Football) on behalf of many football clubs is an absolute disgrace - they've entrapped numerous clubs up and down the country in a lengthy contract and then neglected to provide anything remotely like a decent platform for content.

There's an app called puffin, on iPhone (might be on android I don't know), and that plays stuff that requires adobe flash, hope that helps

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
Mariner1972
August 27, 2014, 8:52am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -9
Did you need to pay for the flash player upgrade on Puffin?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
arryarryarry
August 27, 2014, 11:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,945
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Chrisblor

I was told by someone at another club that the contract runs up to 2017 so unless it improves it looks like we will be stuck with it.

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
Chrisblor
August 27, 2014, 11:50am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,678
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
There's an app called puffin, on iPhone (might be on android I don't know), and that plays stuff that requires adobe flash, hope that helps

Yeah but it's only a workaround which we shouldn't have to rely on. The android equivalent of getting flash to work is very fiddly and doesn't allow you to watch the highlights full-screen. If Perform were actually bothered about their customers they would have implemented a HTML 5 player ages ago (like every other streaming video provider on the internet)

Quoted from arryarryarry
I was told by someone at another club that the contract runs up to 2017 so unless it improves it looks like we will be stuck with it.

You have to say, it's an excellent bit of underhand work on Perform's (previously PremiumTV) part. The stock website template they provide for clubs is also terrible - I barely ever visit the OS these days because of how poor the design is. Apparently clubs have to pay a hefty fee if they want to get out the contract so we'll just have to wait until it expires.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
Maringer
August 27, 2014, 12:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
If you remember, the old PremiumTV site (though still terrible) wasn't as bad as the new one. It takes some real effort in this day and age to design such a hopelessly awful web site layout.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Highlights on youtube

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.