6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Codswede
March 18, 2013, 3:28pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +300
Sorry for creating yet another Wembley tickets thread, this one concerns getting tickets for the middle tier.

Basically I've been dallying a bit on my ticket buying due to being away at uni, home for Easter now and just noticed that every ticket from BP is sold out, presumably though these were all lower tier, as is being sold from TheFA.com

Seeing as all tickets are priced the same, I fancied getting a couple for me and me dad in the 'posher' club wembley middle tier (seeing as we've been to wembley a few times before in every other area). Anybody know if these were sold by the club and are sold out? Or should I wait until they come on sale from TheFA.com? Or are they not going on sale at all, until all lower tickets are sold?

Thanks for the help.

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Ipswin
March 18, 2013, 3:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
I think you are stuffed as far as middle tier is concerned as the lower is still not sold out - if you go to the FA site quickly and select 'any' block there were still seats in block 102 (near halfway line) and quite high up a few minutes ago

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 58
Codswede
March 18, 2013, 3:32pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Ah thanks mate, what about buying on the day? I know its a risk, and I've not seen anything mentioned on the press releases about tickets being available on the day.

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 58
Rodley Mariner
March 18, 2013, 3:35pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,291
Gold Stars: 187
I'd give the FA a ring - they're very helpful. Try 0844 980 0656.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 58
Dan

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
Yeah I was wondering about buying on the day...

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 58
Ipswin
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Codswede
Ah thanks mate, what about buying on the day? I know its a risk, and I've not seen anything mentioned on the press releases about tickets being available on the day.

There is a note somewhere on the FA website that tickets are available up to and including matchday if they are not sold out but I don't know how you go about it - a phone call rather than on line I reckon as Rodders suggests

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 58
Codswede
March 18, 2013, 3:49pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
OK guys, just answered my own question with a bit of investigative research  

Called theFa/ticketmaster and she said there's no full blocks left to sell in the lower tier, just individual seats/rows/etc. And that Wrexham are already selling in their middle tier (before going into the upper tier). Her advice to me was to call back later tonight or tomorrow and see if the tickets are beginning to be sold in the middle tier yet.

So from a selfish POV, anyone who hasn't bought a ticket yet, SNAP EM UP IN THE LOWER TIER QUICK

Also I guess this answers the codalmighty "male private swinging contest" question, and Wrexham have definitely sold more, and therefore can swing it further.

EDIT: You can also order tickets for collection from the stadium as the cut-off date for postage is Wednesday.

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 58
triffontourgtfc
March 18, 2013, 3:54pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
mates just got two tickets for the lower from town ground said about 100 left
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 58
March 18, 2013, 3:56pm
Guest User
I hope we get some more tickets at BP. It may put people off from going if they are ordering them from the F.A knowing they may not come in time.
Reply: 8 - 58
triffontourgtfc
March 18, 2013, 3:57pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
they can pick them up down there
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 58
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Middle Tier

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.