1mickylyons
March 18, 2013, 9:54pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,432
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from chaos33
Apart from Great Uncle Bulgaria.......Wellington, Tomsk, Orinoco, Tobermory, Bungo, Madam Cholet......

Think there might be some more. Not bad though.  

Wellington is a should have got and so is Orinoco the rest ???????
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 58
chaos33
March 18, 2013, 10:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,986
Gold Stars: 365
What?! You, the question master don't know the answer yourself?!?! I was expecting some sort of prize!  

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 58
Codswede
March 19, 2013, 11:34am

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +300
Quoted from 1739
The official twitter has stated that 400 tickets are left in the lower tier and once they have been sold the middle tier will be opened. Come on Town fans lets sell out the lower tier out by Wednesday. Get ordering and spread the word on social media websites and tell  everyone you know, UTM!

This is good news for me! I'm gonna keep trying online/phone to see if they're selling club wembley seats yet, seems a bargain at £30 too! Anyone gets any, let us know please

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 58
shotandcursed
March 19, 2013, 12:00pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Not sure about the ship. . . Roger the cabin boy and seamen stains. .  ?

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 58
PB
March 19, 2013, 12:06pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +256
Gold Stars: 3
Sadly I do know - it was The Black Pig !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 58
Squidgy Fred
March 19, 2013, 12:31pm

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +44
Don't forget Master Bates

FA now selling in Block 118.

It's probably been mentioned already in some other post, but for the benefit of MattyGTFC, according to the ticket office it is unlikely that we will sell out the lower tier. However if by some chance we did, then Town would have the option of middle tier ticket allocation.

My advice to Matty GTFC would be to get yourself sat with the masses in the lower tier, rather than leaving it too late and potentially ending up with a few supporters sat by themselves in the midddle tier.

UTM

[img]https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7324/26341920004_0d69f14f30_n.jpg>[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 58
March 19, 2013, 12:41pm
Guest User
According to twitter the club are still selling individual tickets at BP. So anyone who has not got a ticket get down to BP
Reply: 46 - 58
Codswede
March 19, 2013, 12:41pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Squidgy Fred
Don't forget Master Bates

FA now selling in Block 118.

It's probably been mentioned already in some other post, but for the benefit of MattyGTFC, according to the ticket office it is unlikely that we will sell out the lower tier. However if by some chance we did, then Town would have the option of middle tier ticket allocation.

My advice to Matty GTFC would be to get yourself sat with the masses in the lower tier, rather than leaving it too late and potentially ending up with a few supporters sat by themselves in the midddle tier.

UTM

Could be right... But I don't fancy being stuck in the corner of the lower tier which is really my only option other than waiting. Like I say, I've been to wembley plenty of times but never thought I'd get the opportunity to get in the club wembley area so I think I might just have to hold out until a few middle tier seats get sold. Probably more bothered about the view than the atmosphere too (upper findus regular), so if I hold out and come match day I end up in the corner block (115/11 then ill be in no worse position than if I ordered now, if you catch my drift?

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 58
Codswede
March 19, 2013, 1:06pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Just an update (don't know if anyone else is trying for middle tier or if its literally just me and my dad!):

Can't get blocks of more than 8 tickets on FA site now, so suggests lower tier is really close to sell-out (barring individual empty seats). According to GTFC twitter last night there were 400 lower tier tickets left, I reckon they must have sold a further 400 today (as 600 were sold yesterday in the shop alone right?). So I think we must be quite close to having club wembley opened for us.

I know it'll likely be me, my dad and maybe 1/200 others, but I do like a good prawn sandwich!

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 58
Squidgy Fred
March 19, 2013, 3:27pm

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +44
Quoted from Codswede
Just an update (don't know if anyone else is trying for middle tier or if its literally just me and my dad!):

Can't get blocks of more than 8 tickets on FA site now, so suggests lower tier is really close to sell-out (barring individual empty seats). According to GTFC twitter last night there were 400 lower tier tickets left, I reckon they must have sold a further 400 today (as 600 were sold yesterday in the shop alone right?). So I think we must be quite close to having club wembley opened for us.

I know it'll likely be me, my dad and maybe 1/200 others, but I do like a good prawn sandwich!

I was in the middle tier when Town played MK Don-keys back in 2008. Having paid extra for the privilege of being in the 'Club Wembley' seating I soon came to the conclusion that there wasn't a bad seat in the house. Also it appeared to be the Town fans in the lower tier that were making the majority of the noise.

This time I'm in the SE corner in Block 117, which I'm more than happy with  

See you all 'darn sarf' on Sunday. Providing you haven't left it too late to get a ticket.

UTM

[img]https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7324/26341920004_0d69f14f30_n.jpg>[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 58
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Middle Tier

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.