This thread currently has 1,087 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
away_fan
March 17, 2013, 11:30am

black and white through and through...U.T.M
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
i just thought id start this thread just to say that i for one am proud of our team...if i was offered a trip to wembely and a near certain play off place at the start of the season i would have snapped it up..so for all the negative people out there just think before you post!! could you have done any better? tell you what don your your boots and shirt and give it ago.. with all the games we have played were gunna get abit tired..but were still up the!! U.T.M!!!!

[face=Arial][/face][color=blue][/color] you fill up my sences like a barrel of tetleys, like a packet of woodbines, like a good bit of stuff, like a night out in nunsthorpe (tavern) like a greasy chip buttie, you super black and whites come thrill me again, na na naa na na naa na town!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Super Clive
March 17, 2013, 11:32am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Well said r kid!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 16
mariner91
March 17, 2013, 11:39am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,918
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from away_fan
i just thought id start this thread just to say that i for one am proud of our team...if i was offered a trip to wembely and a near certain play off place at the start of the season i would have snapped it up..so for all the negative people out there just think before you post!! could you have done any better? tell you what don your your boots and shirt and give it ago.. with all the games we have played were gunna get abit tired..but were still up the!! U.T.M!!!!

It is far from certain.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 16
away_fan
March 17, 2013, 11:42am

Shandy Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

It is far from certain.

hence the NEAR certain....

[face=Arial][/face][color=blue][/color] you fill up my sences like a barrel of tetleys, like a packet of woodbines, like a good bit of stuff, like a night out in nunsthorpe (tavern) like a greasy chip buttie, you super black and whites come thrill me again, na na naa na na naa na town!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 16
mariner91
March 17, 2013, 11:44am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from away_fan

hence the NEAR certain....

But it isn't near certain, hence the FAR FROM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 16
away_fan
March 17, 2013, 11:46am

Shandy Drinker
sorry mr optimist!! U.T.M

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 16
aldi_01
March 17, 2013, 11:48am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Of course it's a near play off place...flipping hell some people wouldn't be happy if we were thirty points clear with a game to go...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 16
away_fan
March 17, 2013, 11:52am

Shandy Drinker
i know mate tell me about it..maybe some people should just support man u!! U.T.M!!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 16
mariner91
March 17, 2013, 11:52am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
Of course it's a near play off place...flipping hell some people wouldn't be happy if we were thirty points clear with a game to go...

We've got ten games to go and a three point cushion but none of our strikers are scoring or playing well and we've got injuries in midfield and at the back. Please tell me how that is a near play off place? People can't have it both ways, the other day people were saying "seven points can be made up with ten games to go, we can still win the league". Well if seven points can be then three certainly can especially if we keep not scoring goals!

It is in our hands still but its not "near certain" and we need to start scoring.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 16
STB
March 17, 2013, 11:55am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +66 / -22
We'll either go up or stay down.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 16
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › just for a change

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.