lukeo
March 15, 2013, 6:31am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,399
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from marinerian
12,500 for a small cup game, the fact this is our 4th visit is not bad tbh.

Wembley is not seen as such a Mecca by fans once they have been there. Very expensive and a rip off venue if the truth be told!

This. It's a non league cup and we are non league, as much as you all think we're not we are. If we hit the 15k mark i'll be happy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
aaron rattray
March 15, 2013, 6:45am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
The top left of the ponny is terrible

Any noise they create just goes out of the open side of the stand

Instead of calling other people who want to make a better atmosphere they should join together instead of calling them names

The choice of songs and how they are sung is very very wrong and the drummer is horribly horribly out of tune and just bangs it any time

Unfortunately the kids who all stand there are not intelligent enough to realise this

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
aldi_01
March 15, 2013, 7:26am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
The support was cracking on Tuesday but why do some think that if you don't sing a song or bang a flipping drum you're not a true supporter or you're part time.

That flipping woman that was screeching to people about singing up etc wants dipping in flipping dog excrement. May be most of us actually want to watch the game, we may sing, we may not but it doesn't mean we are any less or more of a supporter.

It can be quite embarrassing. And if that silly bint is your girlfriend/wife, leave her at home to clean up or summat because she's a flipping moron.

This 'competition' between some fans is crazy but I suppose they have nothing else in their lives.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
highcliff mariner
March 15, 2013, 8:34am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Quoted from lukeo

This. It's a non league cup and we are non league, as much as you all think we're not we are. If we hit the 15k mark i'll be happy.

Plase dont profess to know what WE all think I ,at least, can figure things out for myself.

Aldi... good post

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
Ipswin
March 15, 2013, 9:03am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from aaron rattray

Unfortunately the kids who all stand there are not intelligent enough to realise this

PMSL at this gem Aaron

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
Rick12
March 15, 2013, 10:15am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Gary Haddock

And about 10-15 of us making any noise half the time. I have a rant now and then to try and get others involved but recently we've just got abuse shouted at us such as "boring!" "Part timers" etc. Hopefully that will change this weekend and we back the lads from the start.
do like a bit of atmosphere at the ground.Gets the players going and makes the game that bit more enjoyable

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott appeals to fans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.