3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
chaos33
March 14, 2013, 8:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,993
Gold Stars: 362
I don't normally take part in the prediction threads, but here's a few of my thoughts:

I think Kidderminster are the 'best' team in the league and could win it although their 'games played' may be their undoing. I think Mansfield or Wrexham might pounce and 'do them' on this basis. If they don't, Grimsby or Newport! It's wide open!  
Can you tell that I don't know?!

I think we will beat Cambridge convincingly. I think we will then win at Nuneaton.

I think the current top 5 will be the finishing top 5.

Forest Green won't make it into the play-offs.

My hat is now in the ring!  

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 21
northbankmariner
March 14, 2013, 8:54pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
while we are still in it i hope and pray its the mariners that come out top.
if that is not achieved then i think i would like wrexham to win the league. my reasons for this are that if it wasn't for moneybags fleetwood last season they would have won the league outright then, their squad has basically remained together and they are top again on merit, so i feel as a true football supporter their club players and supporters deserve it as it would have been hard earned,.
but UTM and lets keep the pressure on and see what happens.

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › BSP Champions 2012/13

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.