Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Great support last night, but...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 147 Guests

Great support last night, but...

This thread currently has 3,232 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Tommy
March 13, 2013, 12:02pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Sorry to have a little negative after great support at Mansfield last night.

But I'd like to make a few suggestions:

1) The woman near the back of the stand who was shouting calling people "part-timers" for not singing enough and when a handful of people left 2 minutes from the end, I suggest you shut up and don't talk such shite.

2) The kids that stand around the drummer, you need to learn that good support isn't just shouting/chanting. In my eyes it also involves NOT shouting "of intercourse off Hatton/Thanoj/Aswad/Disley/Naylor" every time they make the slightest mistake.

3) The lad banging the drum, don't just bang it 5 or 6 times in anger when we miss a chance. And don't use it to clap. Its flipping annoying.Also, songs like "oh when the town..." and "We are Town..." don't need the beat of a drum. It works brilliantly to keep "S+H's black + white army going", bear in mind you don't HAVE to use it all the time.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
shotandcursed
March 13, 2013, 12:07pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Last time I looked, it was a free country!

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 32
Tommy
March 13, 2013, 12:14pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from shotandcursed
Last time I looked, it was a free country!

Well done roundballovalhole, good response.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 32
aaron rattray
March 13, 2013, 12:18pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
The crowd was fanatic constantly singing and chanting until the goals, and that woman who shouted at us too sing when 2-0 down, we need something to sing about first also maybe she should have spent more time singing than shouting at fans, did anybody see me?

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 32
Mariner1993
March 13, 2013, 12:18pm

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Quoted from Tommy
Sorry to have a little negative after great support at Mansfield last night.

But I'd like to make a few suggestions:

1) The woman near the back of the stand who was shouting calling people "part-timers" for not singing enough and when a handful of people left 2 minutes from the end, I suggest you shut up and don't talk such shite.

2) The kids that stand around the drummer, you need to learn that good support isn't just shouting/chanting. In my eyes it also involves NOT shouting "of intercourse off Hatton/Thanoj/Aswad/Disley/Naylor" every time they make the slightest mistake.

3) The lad banging the drum, don't just bang it 5 or 6 times in anger when we miss a chance. And don't use it to clap. Its flipping annoying.Also, songs like "oh when the town..." and "We are Town..." don't need the beat of a drum. It works brilliantly to keep "S+H's black + white army going", bear in mind you don't HAVE to use it all the time.

Agree totally with all of that! the drum drains all atmosphere from the game and it is so out of time its unreal.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 32
Chrisblor
March 13, 2013, 12:22pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,952
Gold Stars: 239
Quoted from aaron rattray
The crowd was fanatic constantly singing and chanting until the goals, and that woman who shouted at us too sing when 2-0 down, we need something to sing about first also maybe she should have spent more time singing than shouting at fans, did anybody see me?

Yes Aaron I saw you.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 32
gymadman
March 13, 2013, 12:48pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
You was seen Aaron
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 32
gtfc98
March 13, 2013, 1:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
That stupid bint really drunk me off as well Tommy. Some of us have work commitments so couldn't go home and away even if we wanted to.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 32
aaron rattray
March 13, 2013, 1:19pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Where was i

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 32
Sconeboy
March 13, 2013, 1:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 2
I just about lost it once she started calling people 'part timers', I for one was bloody gutted once those goals went in, knocks the stuffing right out of you  

<*(((((>< G T F C ><(((((*>
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 32
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Great support last night, but...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.