Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Great support last night, but...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 95 Guests

Great support last night, but...

This thread currently has 3,234 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Abdul19
March 13, 2013, 8:18pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,590
Gold Stars: 219
Quoted from gtfc98
The chanting of "we're a right bunch of illegitimates when we lose" is also absolutely pathetic.

One of my top 3 shit football chants that. Along with '<whoever> til I die' and this new fangled 'ultra'-type 'that's the way we follow we follow'.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
aaron rattray
March 13, 2013, 8:21pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
And the wembley chant, not appropriate for a league game, and all this shhhhhhhh rubbish

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
I believe in Cod
March 13, 2013, 8:26pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Quoted from Tommy
Sorry to have a little negative after great support at Mansfield last night.

But I'd like to make a few suggestions:

1) The woman near the back of the stand who was shouting calling people "part-timers" for not singing enough and when a handful of people left 2 minutes from the end, I suggest you shut up and don't talk such shite.

2) The kids that stand around the drummer, you need to learn that good support isn't just shouting/chanting. In my eyes it also involves NOT shouting "of intercourse off Hatton/Thanoj/Aswad/Disley/Naylor" every time they make the slightest mistake.

3) The lad banging the drum, don't just bang it 5 or 6 times in anger when we miss a chance. And don't use it to clap. Its flipping annoying.Also, songs like "oh when the town..." and "We are Town..." don't need the beat of a drum. It works brilliantly to keep "S+H's black + white army going", bear in mind you don't HAVE to use it all the time.

THIS. Well said!!!

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Great support last night, but...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.