Rain

This thread currently has 5,673 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
DubaiMariner
December 21, 2012, 6:24am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -1
It was in no way a joke, merely ratboy backtracking due to the backlash on here!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 48
LongEatonMariner
December 21, 2012, 6:40am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Enough about Roland Rat's Tray, please.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 48
DubaiMariner
December 21, 2012, 7:57am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Yeah, let's talk about supertown crapping himself about the rain.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 48
aaron rattray
December 21, 2012, 8:01am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from DubaiMariner
It was in no way a joke, merely ratboy backtracking due to the backlash on here!

It was a joke, i have had backlashes many times and i have never backed down before so why would i back down now? So that proves it was a joke

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 48
ponnyfan
December 21, 2012, 8:10am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from aaron rattray

It was a joke, i have had backlashes many times and i have never backed down before so why would i back down now? So that proves it was a joke
Did you see me through all the rain yesterday Aaron?

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 48
Chrisblor
December 21, 2012, 10:03am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,989
Gold Stars: 243
Quoted from aaron rattray

Bulletproof logic. Well done Aaron.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 48
Doubled
December 21, 2012, 11:39am
season ticket holder
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +43
It seems the over rated ground staff have triumphed!
OS says the game is on, and the pitch is in good condition.
See you all at the park tonight.
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 48
December 21, 2012, 11:43am
Guest User
Come on Town fans lets try and get as many people down to the park as you can. Spam social networking sites inviting people to the match, UTM!
Reply: 47 - 48
rancido
December 21, 2012, 5:07pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,679
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from meggitt47
A long time ago, in Communist Russia, there was a famous weather man named Rudolf.

He's always had a 100% accuracy rate for his forecasts of the Russian weather conditions. His people loved him and
respected him for his faultless foresight. He was particularly good at predicting rain. One night, despite clear skies, he made the prediction on the 6:00pm news broadcast that a violent storm was approaching. It would flood the town in which he and his wife lived. He warned the people to take proper precautions and prepare for the worst.

After he arrived home later that evening, his wife met him at the door and started arguing with him that his weather prediction was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. This time, she said, he had made a terrible mistake. There
wasn't a cloud anywhere within 10 miles of the village. As a matter of fact, that day had been the most beautiful day that the town had ever had and it was quite obvious to everyone it simply wasn't going to rain.

He told her she was to be quiet and listen to him. If he said it was going to rain, IT WAS GOING TO RAIN. He had all
of his Russian heritage behind him and he knew what he was talking about. She argued that although he came from a proud
heritage, IT STILL WASN'T GOING TO RAIN.

They argued back and forth for hours , so much that they went to bed mad at each other.

During the night, sure enough one of the worst rainstorms hit the village the likes of which they had never seen. That
morning when Rudolf and his wife arose, they looked out the window and saw all the water that had fallen that night.

"See," said Rudolf, "I told you it was going to rain."

His wife admitted: "Once again your prediction came true. But I want to know, just how were you so accurate, Rudolf?"

To which he replied, "You see, Rudolf the Red knows rain dear!"

Very good - certainly better than any joke Airhead Ratface has ever told.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rain

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.