This thread currently has 1,942 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
cod.gtfc
December 18, 2012, 11:23pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
just checked and except in exceptional circumstances they have to be rearranged within 42 days of the postponed game.

So guess it was the only free date
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 20
cmackenzie4
December 18, 2012, 11:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from BIGChris
Now rearranged for 8th January, a few days before Welling away in the Trophy

Great news for me because i can make this now with being off work for the week, Agree with oldun best to get this game in before the welling game.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 20
Abdul19
December 19, 2012, 8:08am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,575
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from cod.gtfc
Managers obviously think we can cope with all those games otherwise they wouldn't have agreed to play it then

I suppose Gateshead will have exactly the same schedule.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 20
BIGChris
December 19, 2012, 9:01am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
If, we beat Welling then we will have another game to re-arrange (Cambridge away) so perhpas this re-aarangement is trying to ensure we dont fall behind with our league fixtures too much
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 20
forza ivano
December 19, 2012, 9:08am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,223
Gold Stars: 266
bloody FA Trophy - just wish to feck they'd play the ressies and get the hell out of it as quick as possible. we saw the after effects of a hard game at buxton with the performance at ebbsfleet, the next round  sees one of the first team sent off so missing one of the most vital games of the season. what next at Welling? one of the regulars gettinga  serious injury? another sending off and suspension? an increased fixture pile up? it just ain't worth it imho

i'd be feckin mad if this tinpot trophy does any more damage to our promotion prospects
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 20
porkies
December 19, 2012, 9:22am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Wasn't the original game at Gateshead only a few days apart from the trip to Ebbsfleet. Ebbsfleet and Welling are only 12 miles apart so we can't say that we have been disadvantaged at all!?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 20
jock dock tower
December 19, 2012, 9:54am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Will hopefully get across to this one, weather permitting, again!

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 20
grimsby pete
December 19, 2012, 11:41am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,801
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from forza ivano
bloody FA Trophy - just wish to feck they'd play the ressies and get the hell out of it as quick as possible. we saw the after effects of a hard game at buxton with the performance at ebbsfleet, the next round  sees one of the first team sent off so missing one of the most vital games of the season. what next at Welling? one of the regulars gettinga  serious injury? another sending off and suspension? an increased fixture pile up? it just ain't worth it imho

i'd be feckin mad if this tinpot trophy does any more damage to our promotion prospects

Don't worry, I am sure we will lose 1-0 at Welling,

Then all we have to think about is promotion.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 20
forza ivano
December 19, 2012, 1:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,223
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from grimsby pete

Don't worry, I am sure we will lose 1-0 at Welling,

Then all we have to think about is promotion.

i really hope so pete , and i hope we do it with a bunch of ressies/squad players too.

couldn't give a flying feck about the fa trophy - getting out of this league is the only priority imho. as bp vicar said it's an embarrassment even being in it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 20
cod.gtfc
December 19, 2012, 1:10pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from forza ivano

i really hope so pete , and i hope we do it with a bunch of ressies/squad players too.

couldn't give a flying feck about the fa trophy - getting out of this league is the only priority imho. as bp vicar said it's an embarrassment even being in it!

I'll quote you on that when you get your Wembley ticket in March while we're sitting top of the league by several points.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 20
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gateshead away

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.