Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Great Work Brian...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 84 Guests

Great Work Brian...

This thread currently has 3,108 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
November 3, 2012, 7:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Ah Iron Bru....Grimsby always on their minds.. [url]http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113839076[/url]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 31
November 3, 2012, 7:29pm
Guest User
Quoted from RoboCod
Ah Iron Bru....Grimsby always on their minds.. [url]http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113839076[/url]

Typical scunts, their mouths moving faster than their brains.
Reply: 11 - 31
grimps
November 3, 2012, 7:57pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,178
Gold Stars: 46
Much as I hope the Scunts go down I have a feeling he'll keep them up  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 31
Marinerz93
November 3, 2012, 9:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from grimps
Much as I hope the Scunts go down I have a feeling he'll keep them up  

I doubt he'll be given any money for that this time and BL can't saved doomed clubs with no money.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 31
Grim up north
November 4, 2012, 2:29am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +694
Love it, Shitty little non league us getting bigger home support than them clowns despite the worst 10 years In our history.

Normal service will be resumed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 31
Marinerz93
November 4, 2012, 10:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Grim up north
Love it, Shitty little non league us getting bigger home support than them clowns despite the worst 10 years In our history.

Normal service will be resumed.

Scunny have only been a league team since 1950 give them time to become established  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 31
rancido
November 4, 2012, 3:14pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,667
Gold Stars: 102
Crappy little club, representing a crappy town with crappy supporters. Two leagues higher than us and they are still useing our has-beens. And that is an expression that sums them up - HAS BEENS. I hate everything about Scumthorpe and its team. The only good thing to come out of that god forsaken sh*thole is the A18.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 31
November 4, 2012, 3:19pm
Guest User
Quoted from rancido
Crappy little club, representing a crappy town with crappy supporters. Two leagues higher than us and they are still useing our has-beens. And that is an expression that sums them up - HAS BEENS. I hate everything about Scumthorpe and its team. The only good thing to come out of that god forsaken sh*thole is the A18.

Agree. If there is one club I hate on this planet it is them. Dirty pucking b@stards.
Reply: 17 - 31
Super Clive
November 4, 2012, 4:11pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
I don't get it this hate really? Don't get me wrong a bit of local rivalry is good and the old inbread slanging match which does the rounds is again healthy rivalry. But is it jealously ? I mean really? When we was flying high in the championship I can't even remember them being mentioned at all. It was all sheff clubs barnsley etc.

They are higher than us for A reason at the mo mainly for making the correct choices and selling players for big bucks.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 31
Marinerz93
November 4, 2012, 4:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Super Clive
I don't get it this hate really? Don't get me wrong a bit of local rivalry is good and the old inbread slanging match which does the rounds is again healthy rivalry. But is it jealously ? I mean really? When we was flying high in the championship I can't even remember them being mentioned at all. It was all sheff clubs barnsley etc.

They are higher than us for A reason at the mo mainly for making the correct choices and selling players for big bucks.

A lot of the hate has come from years of back biting and sniping when we was an established championship side, they couldn't laugh loud enough every time we got relegated.  They should be grateful to us for all the quality players we have passed them over the years and for voting them into the league in 1949 but all we have ever had from them is bitterness.  Even mocking one of our fans who was suffering from cancer who fell off a bridge and was nearly killed.  

Scunthorpe is scrumpox.

Private Message
Reply: 19 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Great Work Brian...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.