aaron rattray
October 29, 2012, 1:35pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from Super Clive
I think it was more the point Aaron has made it quite known he's an avid liverpool  fan....he wears his liverpool top for town matches. Don't get me wrong its up to him but Imo I think It's wrong.

I only wear my Liverpool top to a few games, it doesn't matterwhati wear aslong as i go and pump money into the squad in which i do by purchasing season tickets and match tickets for cup games and buying shirts etc so i can wear what i like because i still pump hundreds and hundreds of pounds per season into the club

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 53
Super Clive
October 29, 2012, 1:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
You could wear fuk all for all I care.....I just think wearing a lfc shirt at a town game is wrong.   Jimmy savile esk trackie is more than adequate.

Take some advice from grimsbys answer to gok wan  
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 53
barralad
October 29, 2012, 6:13pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,301
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from WetFlannel
So? Quite a few people have second teams and the like, it's the way with a lot of people nowadays. Aaron turns up to matches and supports the club. A lot more who like teams like Liverpool might if they didn't have a bunch of pretentious snobs telling them they're not allowed to support the club unless they obsequiously do what a select few fans tell them to do. Mate of mine won't miss a Chelsea game on sky tv (which obviously don't clash with town games) but has had a town season ticket for most of his life and is a big town fan. We operate in a different sphere to the Premier League, so people like Aaron supporting a second team has no bearing as long as we don't start telling them we're the holy ghost for only having one.

Good post. Improved beyond measure by being the first post I can remember on here to use the word obsequiously.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 53
WetFlannel
October 30, 2012, 11:34am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
I try
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › merseyside derby

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.