This thread currently has 2,371 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
alvinghammariner
November 1, 2012, 4:55pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +32 / -7
Approval: +114
I saw it yesterday, not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised! Very good film, would recommend.

Now based in reading, do I class as an exile yet?
http://twitter.com/#!/HenryBarber
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
aaron rattray
November 2, 2012, 7:10am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from alvinghammariner
I saw it yesterday, not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised! Very good film, would recommend.

I agree i really enjoyed it and im going to buy it when it comes out on dvd whenever that will be

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
the ace face
November 5, 2012, 7:57pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro
Am I the only person on the planet that thinks Roger Moore excretes on Connery from a height when it comes to playing Bond?

nope,i'm with you on that roger Moore has one thing the others didn't ............humour.
i've read all the books,and let me tell you Fleming created bond as a suave,sophisticated playboy type secret agent,but what comes through the most in the books is that bond has a  great dry wit!
i  rather suspect bonds ironic humour has been replaced with Craig's mean brooding for the American audiences?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › the name is Bored...James Bored

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.