3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
CairnsMariner
November 6, 2012, 9:57pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +21
Quoted from malkamalka
Does the Irish bloke still have the big chippie on Sheridan street about 100 yards beore the IGA?

Don't know. I know the IGA, can't picture a chip shop though. Will have to take a look. When we have fish & chips we usually go to the chippy in Yorkey's and sit on the beach to each them (cue sitting on Yorkey's Knob joke).

There's a crooked street in Grimsby Town
It's a well worn path I've travelled down
Now there's ruin in my name, I wish i'd never got off the train
And I wish I'd listened to the words you said....
...Don't go down to Freeman Street
Don't go down to Freeman Street
You'll be lost and never found
You can never turn around
Don't go down to Freeman Street

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
malkamalka
November 8, 2012, 5:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +150
Gold Stars: 17
It's called Gourmet and it's just before One Fitness. Just over the Grove Street lights.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
malkamalka
November 10, 2012, 10:33am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +150
Gold Stars: 17
Many Brits still consider Australia as the most likely place they would like to move to. Australia (unlike the UK) have tightened up their already stringent visa eligibility rules, so that they only get migrants who want to work and integrate into Australian society.

The recent mining boom has placed a huge shortfall in skilled staff in this area, and whilst the bush is a hard place to live, it is extremely rewarding if you are prepared to go there for a couple of years.

You can obtain a FREE Visa Assessment test online - http://bestjobsinoz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/free-online-visa-assessments.html

and find listed genuine vacancies from Australian companies.

The Visa Assessment is non commital - but at least you will get an idea if you are eligble or not. Mechanical and Engineering skills are in great demand.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Australia - Sponsored Job Vacancies

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.