Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Administration for Hereford?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 84 Guests

Administration for Hereford?

This thread currently has 1,928 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
DarlingtonFC1883
November 8, 2012, 7:05pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Quoted from codcheeky
looks tough for them, hope they can make it through the season but can see them going the way of darlington after that

I'd be suprised if that happened. We were made an example of; extremely harsh treatment from all concerned.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
Blackandwhitescarf
November 8, 2012, 7:56pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Quoted from DarlingtonFC1883

I'd be suprised if that happened. We were made an example of; extremely harsh treatment from all concerned.

From a fans perspective I would agree with you entirely, from a creditors perspective I would hold a different view.  Something needs to be done to stop clubs living beyond their means, fans get swept along by over-optimistic/foolish/rogue chairmen/owners who treat football clubs as a short term hobby.  Thankfully we have one who, despite extremely limited success, has at least stuck to the task of keeping the club afloat.  Whether he gets the success in the future that his commitment deserves remains to be seen.  I hope so before his patience runs out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Administration for Hereford?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.