voice of reason
October 2, 2012, 4:41pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from I am Um Bongo

Um Bongo hopes Aaron sets you on fire.

Well that sums you up nicely... People think Aaron is disturbed - what about you? You constantly stalk him, commenting on pretty much everything he writes...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
voice of reason
October 2, 2012, 4:43pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from barralad

Whilst I wouldn't go as far some on here for me it's a bit like the "I'm entitled to my opinion so I can say what I like" school of thought. Whilst it is true I've always thought that with freedom of speech comes some self responsibility. If Aaron wants to be taken seriously (and who knows, maybe he doesn't and is having a right laugh at his "critics") then he needs to think about what he writes or others will exercise their right to have a go at what he says. When all is said and done this is a football website for a lower league club. Maybe we all take ourselves too seriously on occasion? I suspect some of the people who have a go at what he writes are actually his mates away from here.

Well that's one way of trying to justify it I suppose...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
barralad
October 2, 2012, 5:42pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,300
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from voice of reason

Well that's one way of trying to justify it I suppose...

Before you cast your stones you might want to reflect on your signature which clearly takes the mickey out of some unfortunate illiterate who happens to post on this forum

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
dazwev
October 2, 2012, 8:09pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Ratface is a little warped sicko, end of story  

<*))))))><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
voice of reason
October 2, 2012, 10:41pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from barralad

Before you cast your stones you might want to reflect on your signature which clearly takes the mickey out of some unfortunate illiterate who happens to post on this forum

That 'poor unfortunate illiterate' tried (very poor attempt I might add) to take the urine out of me, so I responded by copying his drivel for all to see...

The difference with that is - mine was a response to his pathetic attack on me and I responded to him alone, not in a pack like you lot do with rattray...

Just block him if he bothers you all that much - it really is an easy concept isn't it???  

Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
barralad
October 2, 2012, 10:50pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,300
Gold Stars: 127

That 'poor unfortunate illiterate' tried (very poor attempt I might add) to take the urine out of me, so I responded by copying his drivel for all to see...

The difference with that is - mine was a response to his pathetic attack on me and I responded to him alone, not in a pack like you lot do with rattray...

Just block him if he bothers you all that much - it really is an easy concept isn't it???  

Let's try again...He doesn't bother me. I don't harass him in any way. My post was merely trying to comment on the situation. I've never really felt the need to block anyone and I won't be starting with young master Rattray. Sorry if that has the effect of diluting  your righteous indignation but there it is....  

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
voice of reason
October 2, 2012, 10:56pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from barralad

Let's try again...He doesn't bother me. I don't harass him in any way. My post was merely trying to comment on the situation. I've never really felt the need to block anyone and I won't be starting with young master Rattray. Sorry if that has the effect of diluting  your righteous indignation but there it is....  

To me your post was trying to excuse the situation, which is just as bad really (apologies if I read that wrong)... Anyway, no 'righteous indignation' just think he gets far too much excrement for very little really...

Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
Ipswin
October 3, 2012, 12:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89

Just block him if he bothers you all that much

No way, his posts are the funniest most entertaining stuff on here (even though they are rather disturbing and scary)

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
I am Um Bongo
October 3, 2012, 12:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +35 / -7
Approval: +3

Well that sums you up nicely... People think Aaron is disturbed - what about you? You constantly stalk him, commenting on pretty much everything he writes...

And you virtually stalk him, trying to virtually suck him off, are you the online Jimmy Saville?

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Um_Bongo.png[/img]
I love you Um Bongo, we will be best friends forever <3
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › fire

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.