Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Let's start to look forward now.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 48 Guests

Let's start to look forward now.

This thread currently has 1,566 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
FFS
August 20, 2012, 5:13pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +38 / -2
Approval: +252
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from realityman
totolly and utterly delusional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FFS

"He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others."
-Samuel Johnson
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 17
gtfc98
August 20, 2012, 5:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from realityman
here we go again!  its got round to monday and out come the everything will be all right brigade. well it isn't and it wont be and it has not been any good for years so why would it change now. totolly and utterly delusional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

intercourse off you average cocked, BO stinking monger.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 17
Gary Haddock
August 20, 2012, 5:35pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from realityman
here we go again!  its got round to monday and out come the everything will be all right brigade. well it isn't and it wont be and it has not been any good for years so why would it change now. totolly and utterly delusional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

if it's that's bad why do you even bother?

Fair enough alot of us feel let down so far and have our rants and blame games but ffs come on let's just get on with it. There's nothing else us fans can do so let's just keep supporting and hopping. If you give up, then you give up but don't try and drag anyone else down with you.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 17
Super Clive
August 20, 2012, 5:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from Gary Haddock

if it's that's bad why do you even bother?

Fair enough alot of us feel let down so far and have our rants and blame games but ffs come on let's just get on with it. There's nothing else us fans can do so let's just keep supporting and hopping. If you give up, then you give up but don't try and drag anyone else down with you.

Where you hopping to gary ?  Just curious  
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
Gary Haddock
August 20, 2012, 5:42pm

Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Super Clive

Where you hopping to gary ?  Just curious  

meant to say hope- ing can't spell it but thanks for bringing it to my attention I'll look it up.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
lawsman
August 20, 2012, 7:36pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -1
We all felt let down on saturday but things will turn around, and if realityman would stop coming to games, then things will have got better for us. By calling everyone delusional he should take a look at himself and if he feels that way stop going to games and do everyone a favour.
          Has he not heard of deodorant and wash powder for his clothes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
realityman
August 20, 2012, 7:38pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
the problem is that you just keep feeding the fenty machine with your support. if you all turned against him and demanded his resignation i can tell you that there would be a buyer for the club. no one in their right mind would put money into this club until he has gone! i wouldn't.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 17
Gary Haddock
August 20, 2012, 8:26pm

Brandy Drinker
Quoted from realityman
the problem is that you just keep feeding the fenty machine with your support. if you all turned against him and demanded his resignation i can tell you that there would be a buyer for the club. no one in their right mind would put money into this club until he has gone! i wouldn't.

Fenty resigned and we'd have a buyer? lol have any proof for us to go by? and without the fans there'd be no club so up yours sonny jim.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Let's start to look forward now.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.