6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
July 27, 2012, 12:46pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Who cares? The whole Olympic footie idea's a joke anyway.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 55
Rodley Mariner
July 27, 2012, 12:52pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,279
Gold Stars: 185
I was quite looking forward to watching it last night and then it started and I realised I didn't really care who won. Strange because I'll be willing on British competitors in sports I'll then have no interest in for the next 4 years.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 55
Silencio
July 27, 2012, 2:31pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Quoted from aaron rattray
Whilst watching the game my expert analysis section of my brain came up with this

The main strengths of this team is pace, i couldn't really see a slow player for GB last night and the main weakness is that players seem to think they have ages on the ball and then got tackled, happend to giggs and they scored but both centre backs up for that corner just before was strange

You talk absolute toss, go look at yourself in the mirror and re-think what you are saying.

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/125110/hulk-hogan-real-american.html][IMG]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=125110&t=o[/IMG][/URL]
Meat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 55
biggles9999
July 27, 2012, 6:09pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Quoted from Super Clive

Another BBC member up then, Jake Humphrey was going on about the pair of them yesterday on one of the Olympic channels saying they will  play and are the danger men, Dan walker also mentioned they was set to play lol typical.

He was saying they would have been huge dangerman and was surprised they werent picked, not that they are dangermen for the tournament.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 55
aaron rattray
July 27, 2012, 6:39pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from Silencio

You talk absolute toss, go look at yourself in the mirror and re-think what you are saying.

Why was we slow? Was it somebody else who lost possession did both centre backs stay back? I don't think so

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 55
WokingMariner
July 27, 2012, 8:43pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +160
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from Paris Mariner

I'm totally against a GB team.

Doesn't bother me but I don't understand the age restrictions. Why can't you just be allowed to field your best team? There's no similar restrictions in any of the other sports I don't think.

Up the Mighty Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 55 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Team GB - Olympic Football

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.