Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › To all the closet Man United fans on here...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 74 Guests

To all the closet Man United fans on here...

This thread currently has 3,212 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 8:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
...and you know who you are:

FUCK OFF! CTID AND UTM!

And whilst I'm at it, hello to that well-known United fan Fred Done. What an arsehole.

[url]http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Industry-News/Betfred-set-to-lose-500-000-2012051000221/[/url]

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
ROKERITE
May 13, 2012, 8:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
I'm looking forward to MOTD but I have to say, as the final whistle blew at The SOL I'd no intention of watching it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 34
siy2k5
May 13, 2012, 8:21pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted Text
"Back in 1998 Fergie told me to never pay out early again but Sir Alex need not worry, I've not got it wrong this time, United are past the post for a record twentieth Premier League title."

LMAO priceless

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 34
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 8:25pm
Vodka Drinker
I use William Hill. He died in 1971 but he's still more accurate.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 34
Bullitt
May 13, 2012, 8:40pm
Guest User
When will we get a non-Grimsby football section on here? The amount of threads directed at other teams/ competitions is staggering!
Reply: 4 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 9:10pm
Guest User
Quoted from kingofthekippers
...and you know who you are:

FUCK OFF! CTID AND UTM!

And whilst I'm at it, hello to that well-known United fan Fred Done. What an arsehole.

[url]http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Industry-News/Betfred-set-to-lose-500-000-2012051000221/[/url]

And to all the closet man city plastics/fu(ktards with glory teams. . . Fu(k off. . . Gtfc, 1 club, through thick, thin and thinner
Reply: 5 - 34
costa del cleethorpes
May 13, 2012, 9:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Quoted from 1054

And to all the closet man city plastics/fu(ktards with glory teams. . . Fu(k off. . . Gtfc, 1 club, through thick, thin and thinner

Normally you post a lot of insulting rubbish but i totally agree with you this time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 34
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 9:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 2075
When will we get a non-Grimsby football section on here? The amount of threads directed at other teams/ competitions is staggering!

I suppose the answer to that is when the Mariners do enough to warrant a solely GTFC section then we'll get it. I'm afraid to say that upper mid-table is not enough to warrant even the most die-hard Town fan to post on a pure-GTFC thread sufficiently to make it pay.

Town's season finished a week ago so time to make room for others in the short-term otherwise you'll be left with a site that has three posts a week between May and late-July.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 34
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 9:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 1054

Nice to see you haven't allowed me to revise my opinion of you as the lowest of the low thanks to your discriminatory langauage against the disabled.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 9:21pm
Guest User
Folk who make out that there is something 'honourable' in supporting man city compared to supporting man utd. . . . Its exactly the same . . . Its premiershit moneyball. . . And you're all plastics!
Reply: 9 - 34
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › To all the closet Man United fans on here...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.