Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › To all the closet Man United fans on here...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 88 Guests

To all the closet Man United fans on here...

This thread currently has 3,211 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 8:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
...and you know who you are:

FUCK OFF! CTID AND UTM!

And whilst I'm at it, hello to that well-known United fan Fred Done. What an arsehole.

[url]http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Industry-News/Betfred-set-to-lose-500-000-2012051000221/[/url]

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
ROKERITE
May 13, 2012, 8:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
I'm looking forward to MOTD but I have to say, as the final whistle blew at The SOL I'd no intention of watching it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 34
siy2k5
May 13, 2012, 8:21pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted Text
"Back in 1998 Fergie told me to never pay out early again but Sir Alex need not worry, I've not got it wrong this time, United are past the post for a record twentieth Premier League title."

LMAO priceless

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 34
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 8:25pm
Vodka Drinker
I use William Hill. He died in 1971 but he's still more accurate.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 34
Bullitt
May 13, 2012, 8:40pm
Guest User
When will we get a non-Grimsby football section on here? The amount of threads directed at other teams/ competitions is staggering!
Reply: 4 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 9:10pm
Guest User
Quoted from kingofthekippers
...and you know who you are:

FUCK OFF! CTID AND UTM!

And whilst I'm at it, hello to that well-known United fan Fred Done. What an arsehole.

[url]http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Industry-News/Betfred-set-to-lose-500-000-2012051000221/[/url]

And to all the closet man city plastics/fu(ktards with glory teams. . . Fu(k off. . . Gtfc, 1 club, through thick, thin and thinner
Reply: 5 - 34
costa del cleethorpes
May 13, 2012, 9:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Quoted from 1054

And to all the closet man city plastics/fu(ktards with glory teams. . . Fu(k off. . . Gtfc, 1 club, through thick, thin and thinner

Normally you post a lot of insulting rubbish but i totally agree with you this time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 34
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 9:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 2075
When will we get a non-Grimsby football section on here? The amount of threads directed at other teams/ competitions is staggering!

I suppose the answer to that is when the Mariners do enough to warrant a solely GTFC section then we'll get it. I'm afraid to say that upper mid-table is not enough to warrant even the most die-hard Town fan to post on a pure-GTFC thread sufficiently to make it pay.

Town's season finished a week ago so time to make room for others in the short-term otherwise you'll be left with a site that has three posts a week between May and late-July.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 34
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 9:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 1054

Nice to see you haven't allowed me to revise my opinion of you as the lowest of the low thanks to your discriminatory langauage against the disabled.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 9:21pm
Guest User
Folk who make out that there is something 'honourable' in supporting man city compared to supporting man utd. . . . Its exactly the same . . . Its premiershit moneyball. . . And you're all plastics!
Reply: 9 - 34
Bullitt
May 13, 2012, 9:22pm
Guest User
Talking of the premier league , where is our Newcastle supporting friend, strange how he goes AWOL after they get turned over by Everton and miss out on the champions league, perfect way to end the season.
Reply: 10 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 9:25pm
Guest User

Nice to see you haven't allowed me to revise my opinion of you as the lowest of the low thanks to your discriminatory langauage against the disabled.

Not about the disabled at all.  you are the one making that link. . . Retarded means slowed and you appear slow. . . Plastic manc pr1ck fu(ktard!
Reply: 11 - 34
GrimRob
May 13, 2012, 9:28pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,462
Gold Stars: 115
Many of the glory hunters have already put their Man Utd shirts in their bottom draw. United are old hat, virtually insolvent, Chelsea are literally old. City and Barcelona are the latest preserve of the trophy hunters. Town have won more trophies than Man Utd this year - we've got the Lincolnshire Cup in our cabinet.  

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 12 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 9:32pm
Guest User
Kingofthekippax. . . You come on here giving it the bigun about united fans like you are noel galagher and ricky hatton rolled into one. . . No wonder gtfc are in the doldrums with soft-co(ked, half-@rsed, fu(ktard 'fans' like this!  #embarassing!
Reply: 13 - 34
bobbyturtle
May 13, 2012, 9:33pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +954
Gold Stars: 18
Who are ya

Utm

Icenian Prediction League 2015 (Game 2) winner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 34
Bullitt
May 13, 2012, 9:34pm
Guest User
Quoted from 1054
Kingofthekippax. . . You come on here giving it the bigun about united fans like you are noel galagher and ricky hatton rolled into one

I did a giggle.
Reply: 15 - 34
Abdul19

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,628
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from GrimRob
City and Barcelona are the latest preserve of the trophy hunters.

Barca are old hat now  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 34
kingofthekippers
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 1054
Kingofthekippax. . . You come on here giving it the bigun about united fans like you are noel galagher and ricky hatton rolled into one. . . No wonder gtfc are in the doldrums with soft-co(ked, half-@rsed, fu(ktard 'fans' like this!  #embarassing!

The more you write, the more you dig your own hole. Your language is prejudiced against the disabled.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 9:39pm
Guest User

The more you write, the more you dig your own hole. Your language is prejudiced against the disabled.

If you consider being a plastic premiershit moneyball glory hunting, dont know sh1t about supporting one team to be a disabiluty then yes, i am 100% prejudiced against the disabled. . . All because you are wearing a sky blue shirt doesnt mean that roy keane's identification of you as a prawn sandwich eating plastic doesnt apply!

Plastard!
Reply: 18 - 34
Billybigbollox
May 13, 2012, 9:45pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +3
I loved driving past the pub on the wybes and seeing plastic mancs in red shirts looking like sh1t  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 34
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 10:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 1054

If you consider being a plastic premiershit moneyball glory hunting, dont know sh1t about supporting one team to be a disabiluty then yes, i am 100% prejudiced against the disabled. . . All because you are wearing a sky blue shirt doesnt mean that roy keane's identification of you as a prawn sandwich eating plastic doesnt apply!

Plastard!

Keep digging. The more you do the more I can collate.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 10:11pm
Guest User
You start a thread where you offer abusive language and offence. . . . Then start crying in a pseudo-legal manner when someone tells you the same. . . Plastard!
Reply: 21 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 10:17pm
Guest User
Quite the lamest effort of cyber bullying by kingofthekippsx. . . Collating evidence on me when he started a thread announcing **** off to everyone. . .

Collate away slow-boy!

Pmsl

Lol (in the cameron sense) precious! X
Reply: 22 - 34
kingofthekippers
May 13, 2012, 10:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Abusive but not discriminatory. To call someone an 'arsehole' is not the same as calling someone a 'intercourse(ing) (re)tard'.

Keep digging, I will keep note.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 13, 2012, 10:25pm
Guest User
And i didnt. . . Keep threatening me with half-baked legalese. . . I think to be successful, you would have to prove that you are not a fu**tard. .   put it in perspective. . . .   The more you go on getting on yiur moral high horse, the less likely you are to prove me wrong.

You start a thread saying ****-off to a group of people and then announce you're the same Then get squiffy when someone says you are slow.. .   go on then legal eagle. . . If you are not slow. . . Please explain makibg such an idiot of yourself. .   prove you aint a fu(ktard. . . Pmsl
Reply: 24 - 34
WetFlannel
May 13, 2012, 10:57pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from GrimRob
Many of the glory hunters have already put their Man Utd shirts in their bottom draw. United are old hat, virtually insolvent, Chelsea are literally old. City and Barcelona are the latest preserve of the trophy hunters. Town have won more trophies than Man Utd this year - we've got the Lincolnshire Cup in our cabinet.  

Charity Shield...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 34
mariner83
May 13, 2012, 11:21pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 26 - 34
FishOutOfWater
May 14, 2012, 12:44am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,578
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from mariner83

That's a bit mean....you've obviously got no heart or compassion for all the GRIMSBY REDS making that long journey back from the SOL tonight  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 27 - 34
mariner83
May 14, 2012, 1:12am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

That's a bit mean....you've obviously got no heart or compassion for all the GRIMSBY REDS making that long journey back from the SOL tonight  

Me? I'm all heart [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic012.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing021.gif[/img][/url]   [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing015.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing021.gif[/img][/url]   [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing015.gif[/img][/url]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 28 - 34
NorfolkImp
May 14, 2012, 3:27pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from 1054

Yeah but bumhole, you don't even go to Town games, not even one's darn sarf .... and no-one on Fishy knows who you are?

Plastic Town fan, now that must be a first  

Private Message
Reply: 29 - 34
Marinerz93
May 14, 2012, 5:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from NorfolkImp

Yeah but bumhole, you don't even go to Town games, not even one's darn sarf .... and no-one on Fishy knows who you are?

It's a well known fact you have more of link with Town than you do Man City  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 34
roundballovalhole
May 14, 2012, 6:51pm
Guest User
Quoted from NorfolkImp

I do go to town games and made a couple at bp last season!

Dont let the truth get in the way of your story though gloryboy
Reply: 31 - 34
rancido
May 14, 2012, 8:10pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,662
Gold Stars: 102
2012 will be remembered as a great year for football because Manure won intercourse all.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 34
NorfolkImp
May 16, 2012, 7:16pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from 1054

But no-one knows you .... blimey, more people in Grim/Clee know me than they do you, which must be quite disturbing considering you've been a fan for 20 years (allegedly). Must be that sparkling personality of yours  

Private Message
Reply: 33 - 34
dapperz fun pub
May 16, 2012, 7:22pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from 1054

you do have a lot say considering you dont even go to games,but then again most of your post are bolloxmy apologies all your posts are bollox,my mistake
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 34
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › To all the closet Man United fans on here...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.