No Members and 106 Guests

New rules for the benefit of all

This thread currently has 4,167 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
roundballovalhole
April 3, 2012, 11:34am
Guest User
Quoted from north wall

Now that is going too far i have never heard anything so offensive.
I have looked on Wikipedia and Google etc. but can find nothing about Facist but plenty on Fascists. I presumed somebody with the moral fibre of in god we trust who goes on about people being Racist when not one racist comment has been made would know how to spell. Why did a tongue in cheek post about the PC world we live in end up getting dragged into the accused woman post when there was umpteen posts already boring people to death.

Aplogies for the mis-spelling. . . the word fascist comes from the latin meaning bunch of sticks dont ya know. . .

you have still failed to answer my question about your mixed race-ness. . . i wonder why!!!  I wonder if it is because you are full of excrement and have decided to take the 'I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black' to a whole new level of dishonestu. . . pmsl

it's always very telling when someone's response to your argument is a criticism of one's spelling, grammar, syntax etc
Reply: 50 - 57
north wall
April 3, 2012, 1:23pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +0 / -1
I dont really know any black people as for race Eastern Europe mate but was brought English as they believed when in Rome.  When i asked what is a Facist sarcasm is so wasted when you have to explain it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 57
roundballovalhole
April 3, 2012, 1:32pm
Guest User
. . . and you picked me up on my spelling pmsl! So you are Eastern European. . . is that mixed-race? . . . sounds a bit like Eastern European to me!

A messageboard isn't the easiest place to pick-up on Sarcasm. . . (Or communicate it in your broken English)
Reply: 52 - 57
north wall
April 3, 2012, 2:39pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Quoted from 1054
. . . and you picked me up on my spelling pmsl! So you are Eastern European. . . is that mixed-race? . . . sounds a bit like Eastern European to me!

A messageboard isn't the easiest place to pick-up on Sarcasm. . . (Or communicate it in your broken English)

1) if mixed one Eastern Europe (since 1946) one English
2)spelling seems ok
3)I was actually having a pop at godhhelpus he loves words with ism ior ist
4) how can one little post about our Political correct namby pamby country cause so many people to go on about fuckall
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 57
pseudonym
April 3, 2012, 2:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Most talk a load of faeces on here
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 57
roundballovalhole
April 3, 2012, 2:58pm
Guest User
Good effort at making sense. . . . . . . . . . . . Fail!
Reply: 55 - 57
GodHelpUs
April 3, 2012, 3:12pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from north wall

1) if mixed one Eastern Europe (since 1946) one English
2)spelling seems ok
3)I was actually having a pop at godhhelpus he loves words with ism ior ist
4) how can one little post about our Political correct namby pamby country cause so many people to go on about fuckall

Have a pop about my spelling all you like mate, it doesn't change what you are or the drivel you write as evidenced by your 4th point.  At one time I thought you were a wind up merchant but you actually believe all that crap, don't you?!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 57
Coley Surfer
April 3, 2012, 4:46pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Eastern European, in the UK since 1946. Ukrainian by any chance? or failing that some other part of the former Soviet Union?

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 57
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New rules for the benefit of all

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.