Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What's the problem?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 56 Guests

What's the problem?

This thread currently has 2,139 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
FishOutOfWater
March 28, 2012, 1:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,590
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from 1054

As opposed to Tamworth and Braintree??? We were beating the likes of Southport and Cambridge away. . . Doesn't really add up for me that. . .  The slump clearly occurred when Fenty got behind the controls again just as our upturn coincided with him having his attention taken up with other stuff and the power 'lying outside the boardroom'!!!

Here it comes again....that's an old record too!

As much as I'm not in the Fenty camp, I don't think he was the reason the season stuttered again

The York game being called off, the injuries at Southport, the Elding ban etc; these had more of a disruptive effect imho

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 20 - 28
80sglory
March 28, 2012, 3:12pm
Guest User
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Disley has been head and shoulders our best Centre Mid this season. Think the experience of this season will stand Thanoj in good stead for next year.

Agreed.
No idea about last night but think his workrate and contribution is vastly under-rated.

But is he the right type of player and is Maringer's last point a valid one ?
Reply: 21 - 28
80sglory
March 28, 2012, 3:14pm
Guest User
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
The York game being called off, the injuries at Southport, the Elding ban etc; these had more of a disruptive effect imho

Missing Liam Hearn can't have helped either.
I think tiredness and a congested fixture list has played it's part too.
Reply: 22 - 28
pontoonlew
March 28, 2012, 3:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 182
Quoted from 1054

As opposed to Tamworth and Braintree??? We were beating the likes of Southport and Cambridge away. . . Doesn't really add up for me that. . .  The slump clearly occurred when Fenty got behind the controls again just as our upturn coincided with him having his attention taken up with other stuff and the power 'lying outside the boardroom'!!!

flipping hell can you just pop round to Fenty's and pull the trigger? That way you'll be banged up so won't be able to come on here and talk out your anus and the gypsy stabbing pins into a voodoo doll of Fenty can have a break.

Have a day off ffs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
Biccys
March 28, 2012, 3:32pm
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from pontoonlew

flipping hell can you just pop round to Fenty's and pull the trigger? That way you'll be banged up so won't be able to come on here and talk out your anus and the gypsy stabbing pins into a voodoo doll of Fenty can have a break.

Have a day off ffs.

Although I agree with your sentiments, I think RBOH has caught one here.....

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 24 - 28
aaron rattray
March 28, 2012, 4:18pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
we need to pass and move and anticipate play

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
roundballovalhole
March 28, 2012, 4:33pm
Guest User
Quoted from pontoonlew

Have a day off ffs.

That is a complete misrepresentation  of my ongoing vendetta against Fenty. . . I haven't posted anything about John Fenty in the last 2 weeks as I have been concentrating on tackling the bigotry expressed on here with regard to the ethnic diversity of the Luton area!  Absolutely disgraceful Pontoonlew!
Reply: 26 - 28
pontoonlew
March 28, 2012, 6:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 182
Your either a really bad wind up or medically insane. Or both.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
Rodley Mariner
March 28, 2012, 7:11pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,289
Gold Stars: 186
He seems to have you pretty wound up so maybe he's better than you're giving him credit?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What's the problem?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.