6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
March 16, 2012, 8:17am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Presumably Mr Fenty will be funding the court costs from his own pocket, having foolishly taken on an unwinnable court battle.
Private Message
kingofthekippers
March 16, 2012, 8:22am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Presumably Mr Fenty will be funding the court costs from his own pocket, having foolishly taken on an unwinnable court battle.

Why not, after all he's funded nearly everything else at the club for the last ten years. What's £20k when you're in it for nearly £3million?

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 55
MuddyWaters
March 16, 2012, 11:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Having just read the Tellywag, I'm even more shocked by his arrogance let alone his incompetence.

If you've interviewed someone so far in advance of their resignation and re-appointment how on earth do you expect not to pay compensation? Their professional football managers not fish packers!! Jeez.........
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 55
Chrisblor
March 16, 2012, 11:49am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,985
Gold Stars: 243
Quoted from kingofthekippers

Why not, after all he's funded nearly everything else at the club for the last ten years. What's £20k when you're in it for nearly £3million?

£3 million he presumably expects to be paid back at some point, no matter how often he refers to that sum as 'benign'.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 55
coddy60
March 16, 2012, 11:49am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +656
Gold Stars: 13
I think youll find they were managers of a part time outfit, not really professionals, so to speak....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 55
Squarkus
March 16, 2012, 12:03pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from MuddyWaters

quite clearly fenty will pay out of his own pocket, as he is paying for everything else, why do you keep having a go, you don’t go into any form of litigation with your eyes shut, you defend yourself if you believe you are in the right, would you lay down and have your belly tickled, there was a statement on Boston’s official website on the Sunday night that they had resigned, on the Tuesday they were appointed managers of Grimsby town, does that not promote that they are free agents, S&H have always made it clear that they wanted to be full time managers, after all they do have mortgages, kids, bills to pay, it just so happens that we needed managers at this time, so given that, should Fenty have paid them the 25k they was after, you wouldn’t and nor would I on principle, as we all no principles sometimes cost you, in this case its costed Fenty, SO STOP YOUR NEGATIVE WHICHUNT ON FENTY, after all its a small price to pay for two managers that are the best we have seen since SIR BUCKLEY
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 55
Squarkus
March 16, 2012, 12:05pm

Lager Top Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Having just read the Tellywag, I'm even more shocked by his arrogance let alone his incompetence.

If you've interviewed someone so far in advance of their resignation and re-appointment how on earth do you expect not to pay compensation? Their professional football managers not fish packers!! Jeez.........
Is there no such thing as human rights in football.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 55
Garth
March 16, 2012, 12:13pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Swings and roundabouts Old Codger we have JF to thank that they are here at all,  and them as well as JF {FOR STUMPING UP THE DOUGH}for Liam Hearn who if he decides to leave will make a thirty grand transfer fee seem like peanuts.
Get a grip mate your petticote is showing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 55
Coley Surfer
March 16, 2012, 12:16pm
Season Ticket Holder
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Quoted from Squarkus
Is there no such thing as human rights in football.

???????????????

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 55
pseudonym
March 16, 2012, 12:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Whatever Fenty does, he will never be right in the eyes of people on here
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 55
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Incompetent

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.