4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
gtfc98
March 12, 2012, 1:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
Needs to lose a bit of timber from what I've seen of him in the last couple of games. His weight is verging on embarassing for a pro footballer, surely keeping fit is the minimum requirement for any pro?

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
psgmariner
March 12, 2012, 1:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Every team has the odd chubster at this level.

McNulty was class for Fleetwood and had Elding in his pocket despite being morbidly obese.

Private Message
Reply: 1 - 32
tashee69
March 12, 2012, 2:46pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Needs to learn to keep his temper under control. I dread to think how many bookings hes picked up this season and i guess theyre all for mouthing off to the ref.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 32
RichMariner
March 12, 2012, 3:06pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,171
Gold Stars: 212
Think that's a bit harsh. He doesn't look overweight to me. I doubt Scott and Hurst would allow any of their players to be unhealthy.

I'm not sure what it is about Duffy that attracts us fans to criticise him. Admittedly he's been a bit disappointing when he's started games but as a sub he's been excellent.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 3 - 32
Southwark Mariner
March 12, 2012, 3:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,572
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from tashee69
Needs to learn to keep his temper under control. I dread to think how many bookings hes picked up this season and i guess theyre all for mouthing off to the ref.

Rob Scott shouting at the refs doesn't exactly set a good example for the players to follow
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 32
jonnyboy82
March 12, 2012, 3:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from gtfc98
Needs to lose a bit of timber from what I've seen of him in the last couple of games. His weight is verging on embarassing for a pro footballer, surely keeping fit is the minimum requirement for any pro?

sorry,but a reasonable observation and justified opinion willl get you nowere on here..

he is ripped to the bone and a fine example of a pro footballer with not an inch around the waist to spare..

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 32
Biccys
March 12, 2012, 4:27pm
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from jonnyboy82

sorry,but a reasonable observation and justified opinion willl get you nowere on here..

he is ripped to the bone and a fine example of a pro footballer with not an inch around the waist to spare..

Sorry to be an old curmudgeon but the truth, as with most debates on here, lies somewhere inbetween. Yes, I know your tongue was firmly in your cheek, but before someone jumps on the opposite bandwagon I thought I'd clarify for them.....

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 32
Fishfinger
March 12, 2012, 4:35pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +46 / -6
Approval: +144
Quoted from gtfc98

Harsh, he's not that fat!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 32
Rhys_Mariners
March 12, 2012, 4:41pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: +174
Gold Stars: 4
We'd be a few points and places down the table without his goals and everyone would be moaning and asking for new managers probably. Be Grateful
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 32
pontoonlew
March 12, 2012, 4:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Thank god you made this point, i've noticed a few physical discrepancies in our excrement squad;

Pearsons a bit ugly to be a footballer, doesn't do much to his hair and his skin isn't great.

Elding has too many tattoos and also looks too big for the poor little fellas to compete with.

Gary Silk & Craig Disley are ginger, this will affect morale in the dressing room having to mix with these freaks.

James Mckeown is a bit too fresh faced and pretty. He also looks a little chubby, how is he supposed to get to the top corners if he's chubby?

Liam Hearn has no neck, how is he supposed to play football with no neck!?

Finally Serge Makofo is black, for 99% of the fanbase this is fine but it's confusing those in the travel club and it's not fair on them.

As you can tell, this stops the players doing their jobs and it is obviously showing on the pitch. With just 1 win in 2, got to blame Pinky & Perky for that. Fenty has cocked up with these two big time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 32
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Duffy

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.