5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
March 10, 2012, 7:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
having seen enough of him to make a judgement i will..

he is nowere near good enough,he is very slow and not as aggressive as i was led to believe..

i am not just saying this as i dont like him i am saying it as i genuinely do not see what he offers,he was very poor today and has been majority of the time when i have seen him..

watched very closely today and with him amd disley together disley is always the one sitting back and church more forward which was the wrong way around,it clearly was a tactic as it happened until church went off ..

like i said not blasting the team or managers but for me not up to scratch sorry.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
LeeNogan
March 10, 2012, 7:23pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +2 / 0
I think what you missed was that he was MOM at Fleetwood on Tuesday.......can only assume you weren't there. Also he took a heavy knock to his ankle early on today and in all probability should have come off as it was clearly troubling him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 48
craigy
March 10, 2012, 7:24pm
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +92
Thts your opinion however I have seen and many others will agree that church has but in some very good performances since he has come back from alferton. Yes he was poor today but so was every other player other than macca
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 48
jimbo22
March 10, 2012, 7:30pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
My opinion is he fits into certain games better than others. he gets stuck into teams that like to use there midfield and is a disturbance for them and he has had some good games. But in other games we need a ball player, so the balance between him and Thanoj just depends on who we are playing.

Church just need to work on his passing because his distribution is terrible, got the potential to be a decent player
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 48
DocTower
March 10, 2012, 7:31pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
He may have been MOM ON Tuesday . Today the midfield didn't work . My son really likes him , thats his opinion . I haven't seen anything to get me excited , gets injured too easily . He's scored one or two . He was impressive at Alfrerton , maybe our club is expecting too much . Squad player at the moment , don't forget this is his first season as a full time pro .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 48
gymadman
March 10, 2012, 7:42pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Think with the squad we have it should be horses for courses on team selection, Church was suburb at Fleetwood and covered every part of the pitch, but at home think we need that bit more creative midfielder, disappointed not to have Hughes-mason on the bench today, his genuine pace could change some close games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 48
jonnyboy82
March 10, 2012, 7:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from LeeNogan
I think what you missed was that he was MOM at Fleetwood on Tuesday.......can only assume you weren't there. Also he took a heavy knock to his ankle early on today and in all probability should have come off as it was clearly troubling him.

sorry but my opinion is he not been very good tbh..

ok he played well at cheetwood but for me majority of games when he has played not impresssed..

if you like him then that is your opinion.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 48
lowerfindus
March 10, 2012, 7:50pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +202
Gold Stars: 2
Church is rubbish. Runs around like a headless chicken, cant pass, dwells on the ball, no pace, poor positioning, zero creativity but he does point well.

Alfreton is the club for him and his level as Nicky Law teams dont play in midfield and neither does our man Church. Running backwards and forwards as the ball is hoofed above him will suit Churchy nicely.

Never drink in a pub with a flat roof.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 48
ClarkeyUTM
March 10, 2012, 8:29pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Since his loan Church has been brilliant IMO, agree with that he fits certain games and Thanoj others. He took a nasty knock today and was clearly struggling despite staying on, he didn't have many ideas up his sleeve granted but he puts himself about and breaks stuff up. He'll be a huge asset for us next season I reckon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 48
craigy
March 10, 2012, 8:52pm
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +92
church aint in the side for his creative thinking
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 48
acko338
March 10, 2012, 8:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +44 / -6
Approval: +3,213
Gold Stars: 33
On for too long today after the injury - struggled several times for pace and the managers should have realised earlier and took him off before half time - could've given them two goals if they'd been better finishers.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 48
pseudonym
March 10, 2012, 8:57pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
He gives away dodgy penalties !!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 48
Paris Mariner
March 11, 2012, 9:19am
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Quoted from acko338
On for too long today after the injury - struggled several times for pace and the managers should have realised earlier and took him off before half time - could've given them two goals if they'd been better finishers.

I think this is the main problem - and would be my main criticism of RS and PH. They dilly-dally about to much with making substitutions. I wasn't at the game but it was evident that Church was struggling with the knock he got early on.

I think the reason he started was to give Thanoj a bit more rest but I think a playing to holding midfielders at home demonstrates a lack of ambition.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 12 - 48
carrot top
March 11, 2012, 10:09am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if it wasn't for Church against Southport we wouldn't have won that game. He's part of the squad and a useful part of it to boot. I hope if he does read this forum that he doesn't get down about being called rubbish etc

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 48
FishOutOfWater
March 11, 2012, 11:44am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,578
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Paris Mariner

I think this is the main problem - and would be my main criticism of RS and PH. They dilly-dally about to much with making substitutions. I wasn't at the game but it was evident that Church was struggling with the knock he got early on.

I think the reason he started was to give Thanoj a bit more rest but I think a playing to holding midfielders at home demonstrates a lack of ambition.

Each to their own opinion, but one thing I don't think you can level at our managers is a lack of ambition

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 14 - 48
Paris Mariner
March 11, 2012, 12:04pm
Main Stander
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Each to their own opinion, but one thing I don't think you can level at our managers is a lack of ambition

I totally agree - and I think they've been fantastic since they arrived with their openness in interviews for example. I just think sometimes they leave it too late to change the game with a sub or the replacements baffle me e.g York (h) in FAT - Church got injured and they brought on Wood, when, in my opinion, an attacking option would have been better at that point in the game.

Braintree (h) we were, by all accounts, pretty drab for the whole game and they left until less than 20 minutes to go before they changed it. When we had KHM and Duffy on the bench.

Then yesterday. I just think sometimes, they could be braver on that front, especially at home.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 15 - 48
I believe in Cod
March 11, 2012, 12:30pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Quoted from jonnyboy82
having seen enough of him to make a judgement i will..

he is nowere near good enough,he is very slow and not as aggressive as i was led to believe..

i am not just saying this as i dont like him i am saying it as i genuinely do not see what he offers,he was very poor today and has been majority of the time when i have seen him..

watched very closely today and with him amd disley together disley is always the one sitting back and church more forward which was the wrong way around,it clearly was a tactic as it happened until church went off ..

like i said not blasting the team or managers but for me not up to scratch sorry.

you defo werent at Fleetwood on tuesday were you!?

and dont forget that he isnt the sort of player that runs into the box and creates goals every game and scores 40 yard screamers

he's a good player to have in the club

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 48
MeanwoodMariner
March 11, 2012, 1:54pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
After years of having fat, lazy journeymen at the club who just phoned in performances I find it strange that somebody with a work ethic as strong as Church is getting stick. He's not amazing on the ball but has put in the occcasional man of the match performance. Definitely a good player to have at the club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 48
siy2k5
March 11, 2012, 2:53pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Give the lad a chance ffs. He's come from part time football, was injured at he start if the season which put him even further behind, and has been in and out of the team. Judge him when he's had a full pre season under his belt and a good run in the side.

As a side note, I've been far more underwhelmed by Craig Disley this season. Offers little going forward, little creativity and is slow when chasing back. He's had the odd good game, but I've been disappointed in him tbh.

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 48
brad_gtfc
March 11, 2012, 3:04pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
My judgements still out on Church.
I massively applaud his effort, its great to see someone willing to put a shift in everytime he plays, especially after some of the excrement lazy gits we've had over the years.
Granted he's not great on the ball, but thats not his game.
Personally I dont think he should've started yesterday. Would seem harsh as he was excellent against Fleetwood, but at home we need to be braver and dictate the games (which we have being doing since Thanoj has being in) Like I said, would be harsh, but we're not here to be nice, were here to win games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 48
al_mariner
March 11, 2012, 8:07pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
I think he is a young, VERY decent player. I feel the squad is far better for him being
With time, effort and experience, I think he'll do well for us. in it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 48
Les Brechin
March 11, 2012, 8:21pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
What a brilliant idea.

We're dong well, got a really good chance of making the play-offs so lets put a thread on here saying how rubbish one of our players is. That's really going to boost the lads confidence isn't it as I'm sure the players read this forum.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 48
Total Football
March 11, 2012, 8:27pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Quoted from siy2k5
Give the lad a chance ffs. He's come from part time football, was injured at he start if the season which put him even further behind, and has been in and out of the team. Judge him when he's had a full pre season under his belt and a good run in the side.

As a side note, I've been far more underwhelmed by Craig Disley this season. Offers little going forward, little creativity and is slow when chasing back. He's had the odd good game, but I've been disappointed in him tbh.

will have to agree with the bit about disley..offers very little since the ankle problem. for a "play maker" never really looks like he wants to get on the ball..ive been very disapointed in him for couple of months, yet because hes captain starts every week, when players such as thanoj has been performing better than him..

yet its the same old faces that come under abuse for trying there balls off...ie church, elding, pearson, silk..all i want from a town player is max effort and commitment for the shirt..names ive just mentioned give 100% everytime they step on the field..good enough for me. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 48
Total Football
March 11, 2012, 8:29pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Quoted from Les Brechin
What a brilliant idea.

We're dong well, got a really good chance of making the play-offs so lets put a thread on here saying how rubbish one of our players is. That's really going to boost the lads confidence isn't it as I'm sure the players read this forum.

exactly..

WELL SAID.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 48
GTFC R MASSIVE
March 11, 2012, 8:40pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Full of (non) experts on here.  Well said Les Brechin.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 48
Prawn Thrower
March 11, 2012, 10:20pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
This thread is a joke. Jonnyboy you are a joke too. No doubt you were abusing S&H at the start of the year before the turn around - so your opinion holds no weight.
We're fighting for the playoffs, all players for the first time in years are giving 100% and a thread is set up trying to criticise a player who was man of the match against the best side in the league a week ago.
Shows what some supporters are about at this club - their lives are that sad that they have to moan about minor things when the team is going well.
Church is a good player, is getting used to this level and he can mix it against the top teams.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 48
Les Brechin
March 11, 2012, 10:39pm

A thread like this is just as bad as the idiots that still boo Duffy when he comes on the pitch.

It just baffles me what people think that booing players or threads like this will achieve other than to knock the players confidence.

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 48
EY Mariner
March 12, 2012, 12:31am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +865
Gold Stars: 5
If the original poster really thinks Church is not good enough for us, then I can only assume he hasn't seen any of our games recently. Either that or he's trying to wind people up because, in my opinion, he's just posted a load of crap about one of our best players in recent weeks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 48
jonnyboy82
March 12, 2012, 9:21am
Vodka Drinker
jesus christ what a bunch of touchy female dogs..

so how this goes on here from now is no one can have an opinion on a player,right as long as i have that bit sorted first.

next i have been to all of the home games and 3 away lincoln,mansfield and alfreton.

i am so sorry if you do not like my opinion but this is mine and if you like him then fine also but come on stop acting like a bunch of babies and throwing your toys out of your pram if you read something on a forum that you dont agree with then call them an idiot and suggest they dont go to matches..

my opinion of church is so far i have not been impressed is that ok?

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 48
jonnyboy82
March 12, 2012, 9:27am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Prawn Thrower
This thread is a joke. Jonnyboy you are a joke too. No doubt you were abusing S&H at the start of the year before the turn around - so your opinion holds no weight.
We're fighting for the playoffs, all players for the first time in years are giving 100% and a thread is set up trying to criticise a player who was man of the match against the best side in the league a week ago.
Shows what some supporters are about at this club - their lives are that sad that they have to moan about minor things when the team is going well.
Church is a good player, is getting used to this level and he can mix it against the top teams.

haha calm down take a breath and wind your neck in..

right i take it you are one of the type that is when we are playing brilliant winning and all is rosy then all is good..

and when we were excrement playing excrement getting hammered at braintree all is rosy too..

i will admit when things were dire after the braintree game i questioned things and if you didnt well then you are full of excrement,,

did you go to the game on saturday

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 48
Biccys
March 12, 2012, 9:28am
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Johnny I'm in the same camp as you. Church, for all his hard work in running around, often fruitlessly,.doesn't offer anything on the ball. He dallies when there's a simple passes on, he struggles positionally and his awareness is poor. None of those things make him a liability, just a bit out of his depth at the moment. I think he can be corrected and coached certainly, but at this point in time he's not good enough to be starting in a play off chasing team imho.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 30 - 48
jonnyboy82
March 12, 2012, 9:36am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Biccys
Johnny I'm in the same camp as you. Church, for all his hard work in running around, often fruitlessly,.doesn't offer anything on the ball. He dallies when there's a simple passes on, he struggles positionally and his awareness is poor. None of those things make him a liability, just a bit out of his depth at the moment. I think he can be corrected and coached certainly, but at this point in time he's not good enough to be starting in a play off chasing team imho.

that was my point up to now he has not impressed me so far but i am not questioning his effort but i have seen him enough to make my own judgement..

i dont expect people to agree all the time and every one has their own opinion but according to people he had a good gamea gainst fleetwood so my opinion does not count

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 48
ginnywings
March 12, 2012, 9:50am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Not his biggest fan either.He's more an athlete than a footballer and if we want to progress up the leagues we need better quality.Despite our recent run,we still get overrun in midfield by the better sides,which is why (IMO) we haven't beaten any side in the top 5 apart from Southport.

On Saturday,the ball came to him on the edge of our box with no-one near him and he just turned and hit it blindly up the pitch,straight to one of their players.A minute later,they had a pen and equalised.

In the second half,the exact same thing happened to one of their midfielders,who calmly brought the ball down,turned and played a simple pass out to the wing.It's little things like that which make the difference.

He does have some good qualities but i feel he has a lot to learn yet.Hope some coaching can improve his game because i love his enthusiasm.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 48
pontoonlew
March 12, 2012, 10:20am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Does this mean we're allowed to boo him on Tuesday then?

This thread is daft, there was a thread about Pearson being crap on here not long ago. Now he's flavour of the month, people posted on here that Elding was crap and the booing of him was justified. Comments that McKeown wasnt good enough and how Hearn wasn't going to score enough.

All come back to make the posters intent on criticising looking like a total idiot.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 48
Rick12
March 12, 2012, 10:21am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Church  works hard which I like but not the most creative or the best technically.However like I said before scored 10 goals in the bsp north which is good going.However for a team looking for promotion is a useful squad player to have  (I think at this level drive and commitment will go a long way) at best

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 48
jonnyboy82
March 12, 2012, 10:36am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from pontoonlew

This thread is daft, there was a thread about Pearson being crap on here not long ago. Now he's flavour of the month, people posted on here that Elding was crap and the booing of him was justified. Comments that McKeown wasnt good enough and how Hearn wasn't going to score enough.

All come back to make the posters intent on criticising looking like a total idiot.

now you are being silly, booing players is stupid sorry..

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 48
Les Brechin
March 12, 2012, 10:37am

Quoted from pontoonlew

So maybe, going by past history, this is a GREAT thread and Church will go on to prove all the doubters wrong too.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 48
MuddyWaters
March 12, 2012, 10:50am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Just doesn't look like a footballer to me. Can't fault his effort but....I'd rather have Panther than Church.
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 48
jonnyboy82
March 12, 2012, 10:54am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Just doesn't look like a footballer to me. Can't fault his effort but....I'd rather have Panther than Church.

dont say that or you will be classed as an imbecile who has no basis for opinion.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 48
miss_mar1ner
March 12, 2012, 11:34am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Quoted from pontoonlew

Pearson did have a shaky start to the season though, Elding was crap and Hearn didn't score for 10 games. So surely these comments were justified, in the opinion of the poster, at that time. Are you now supposed to turn a blind eye to underperforming players 'just in case' they come good?
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 48
pontoonlew
March 12, 2012, 12:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Quoted from miss_mar1ner

Pearson did have a shaky start to the season though, Elding was crap and Hearn didn't score for 10 games. So surely these comments were justified, in the opinion of the poster, at that time. Are you now supposed to turn a blind eye to underperforming players 'just in case' they come good?

No, I just don't agree with slagging off players who are not blatantly crap. The only blatantly crap player we have is Serge. He's been with us over a year now, we all know how he plays and the fact he's just not very good. Church is in a winning side and is pulling out some fantastic performances in with a few under par ones. That doesn't suggest he's a bad player and certainly doesn't justify abuse of him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 48
Southwark Mariner
March 12, 2012, 2:41pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,572
Gold Stars: 84
Jt is saying Church is out for 2-3 weeks

from his twitter

"Grimsby Town midfielder Anthony Church out for a minimum of 2-3 weeks with an ankle injury".

I guess that means more time for Thanoj
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 48
Rodley Mariner
March 12, 2012, 2:57pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,279
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Southwark Mariner

"Grimsby Town midfielder Anthony Church out for a minimum of 2-3 weeks with an ankle injury".

Potentially leaves us short of cover in the middle? Is Soares supposed to be comfortable playing in CM?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 48
Paris Mariner
March 12, 2012, 3:00pm
Main Stander
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
Jt is saying Church is out for 2-3 weeks

from his twitter

Just to clarify, I wasn't criticising Churchy's performance - to me it just seemed he never recovered from the knock he took early on (from JT's commentary) and so RS & PH should have changed it earlier. This news would qualify this for me.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 43 - 48
mariner91
March 12, 2012, 3:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,817
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Potentially leaves us short of cover in the middle? Is Soares supposed to be comfortable playing in CM?

When is Artus fit again?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 48
Les Brechin
March 12, 2012, 3:13pm

Quoted from mariner91

When is Artus fit again?

In the pre-match interview before Saturdays game RS said that we had a fully fit squad to choose from so I assume he's now fit again.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 48
Maringer
March 12, 2012, 4:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,699
Gold Stars: 189
As I was driving to the match on Saturday I was listening to the radio and Blunderside reported that Artus had suffered a recurrence of his knee injury in training, hence his unavailability.

Not sure how long he will be out because of that. Hopefully, it won't be too long.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 48
Maringer
March 12, 2012, 4:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,699
Gold Stars: 189
Oh, I've just read the report on the Telewag site that Artus has come through training OK today so is available once again.

Will possibly find himself on the bench after being out for a couple of weeks?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 48
siy2k5
March 12, 2012, 5:57pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from jonnyboy82
jesus christ what a bunch of touchy female dogs..

so how this goes on here from now is no one can have an opinion on a player,right as long as i have that bit sorted first.

next i have been to all of the home games and 3 away lincoln,mansfield and alfreton.

i am so sorry if you do not like my opinion but this is mine and if you like him then fine also but come on stop acting like a bunch of babies and throwing your toys out of your pram if you read something on a forum that you dont agree with then call them an idiot and suggest they dont go to matches..

my opinion of church is so far i have not been impressed is that ok?

I see, so you're allowed to have an opinion, but noone is allowed to disagree with it. Aslong as we're clear on that

15 all, your serve

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 48
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anthony church

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.