Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why Fenty deserves our trust & loyalty..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 68 Guests

Why Fenty deserves our trust & loyalty..

This thread currently has 3,921 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
March 8, 2012, 3:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
No. I couldn't think of a reason either.
Private Message
headingly_mariner
March 8, 2012, 3:44pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,404
Gold Stars: 124
Because of the club's sustained success under his stewardship?

Because of the clear and concise communications from within the club?

Because of his honest and open dealings regarding the club?

Because of our shiny new stadium?

Because we are well run?

Because he is willing to answer difficult questions in the media?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 54
cod.gtfc
March 8, 2012, 3:48pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
because it pisses people off on an internet forum?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 54
STB
March 8, 2012, 4:44pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Because no one else has shown an interest in investing so much time, effort and money in a club that is running on empty in the lowest league of their proud history.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of JF's previous regime but give him some credit FFS.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 54
DocDock
March 8, 2012, 4:46pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +235
Gold Stars: 3
Perhaps if the club had a sustainable budget we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 54
MuddyWaters
March 8, 2012, 7:46pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from DocDock
Perhaps if the club had a sustainable budget we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Don't think budgeting is John's strength!
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 54
rancido
March 8, 2012, 7:49pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,667
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from DocDock

We would probably have to be a part-time club to achieve that.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 54
craigy
March 8, 2012, 8:00pm
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +92
to have a sustainable budget doesnt have to mean cutting the playing budget to make us part time. there are many ways to decrease clubs expenses
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 54
Super Clive
March 8, 2012, 8:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Because we all want to pull in the same direction now maybe?? put the past behind us and kick on.

2nd chance for John..I hope he does things differently...starting with employing a chief executive or keep Ian Fleming in charge so that John can pull the strings behind the scenes like the last few months also for him to step out of the firing line if you like although thats easy for me to say while my money is safely in my bank account.

I have abused him before I won't lie about that but IMO we need to put it behind us and move on now.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 54
Marinerz93
March 8, 2012, 8:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from STB
Because no one else has shown an interest in investing so much time, effort and money in a club that is running on empty in the lowest league of their proud history.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of JF's previous regime but give him some credit FFS.

Quoted from Super Clive
Because we all want to pull in the same direction now maybe?? put the past behind us and kick on.

2nd chance for John..I hope he does things differently...starting with employing a chief executive or keep Ian Fleming in charge so that John can pull the strings behind the scenes like the last few months also for him to step out of the firing line if you like although thats easy for me to say while my money is safely in my bank account.

I have abused him before I won't lie about that but IMO we need to put it behind us and move on now.

I'd go with these despite my reservations especially the part about a 2nd chance.  Clean slate and let's kick on, while we are at it pay back some of that benign loan back each season starting from next season.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 54
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why Fenty deserves our trust & loyalty..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.