flash1
March 8, 2012, 11:29am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from voice of reason

Flash, you just like the controversy... In fact pretty much anywhere you've been you've come back moaning about one thing or another, or at least it seems like that...

You was kept behind for 10 mins, a bad decision I agree but fook me, it's not the end of the world is it? Get a grip of yourself lad...

why am i not surprised by your response?i,m feel honoured that you have taken time out to read my numerous posts!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 108
voice of reason
March 8, 2012, 11:31am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from flash1

why am i not surprised by your response?i,m feel honoured that you have taken time out to read my numerous posts!

your not surprised because it's true perhaps? the rational part of your brain knows this doesn't it?  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 108
flash1
March 8, 2012, 11:35am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from voice of reason

your not surprised because it's true perhaps? the rational part of your brain knows this doesn't it?  

you have the right to your opinion and me to mine!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 108
Maringer
March 8, 2012, 11:40am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,699
Gold Stars: 189
I'm pretty sure that the F.A. will have a special filing cabinet which is specifically used for letters from disgruntled fans complaining about unfair results/refereeing performances etc etc.

This special filing cabinet probably has a removable plastic lining and the word "Brabantia" printed on it somewhere.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 108
roundballovalhole
March 8, 2012, 11:42am
Guest User
Quoted from flash1

you have the right to your opinion and me to mine!

I think the phrase that comes to mind is. . . Complain if you like but 'not in my name'.

Embarassing!!!
Reply: 74 - 108
GTFC R MASSIVE
March 8, 2012, 11:58am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Someone writing whinging about something and nothing at Alfreton.  Someone else squawking on about Darlo's financial problems to the authorities.  Now someone not even in attendance (!) writing to authorities about a dodgy peno and being held in the ground for a bit.

When did we become so pathetic?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 108
flash1
March 8, 2012, 12:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 1054

I think the phrase that comes to mind is. . . Complain if you like but 'not in my name'.

Embarassing!!!

Perhaps like i mentioned earlier if half the fishy members (like your good self) decided to actually find out where blundell park actually is and visited from time to time or perhaps followed GTFC away occasionally people might start taking your opinions more seriously!for now keep your comments coming and perhaps as its started to warm up abit more outside we look forward to seeing a few more fishy members attending a few more games to get a 1st hand view of what they actually post about!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 108
Mingmariner
March 8, 2012, 12:20pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +7 / -1
I was there and we was treated like excrement that and the peno really drunk me off......I have known Mez for a long time and a clown he isnt.....Im not getting into a war with my fellow fans. Lets just get behind the lads ok.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 108
roundballovalhole
March 8, 2012, 12:26pm
Guest User
Quoted from flash1

Perhaps like i mentioned earlier if half the fishy members (like your good self) decided to actually find out where blundell park actually is and visited from time to time or perhaps followed GTFC away occasionally people might start taking your opinions more seriously!for now keep your comments coming and perhaps as its started to warm up abit more outside we look forward to seeing a few more fishy members attending a few more games to get a 1st hand view of what they actually post about!

What a pr1ck you are.  I live in London and have the last 10 years, prior to this I was a season ticket holder for 15 years and went to most away games for a period of 5 years.  i still go as many games as I can (will be back for the forest green game at the weekend) but this is obviously difficult with busy work life and a young family.

It's pretty ironic that you complain about me not going to games when the bloke who wrote the letter didn't go to Fleetwood himself!  I again ask the question. . . . What do you expect to achieve???

Reply: 78 - 108
mariner91
March 8, 2012, 12:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,813
Gold Stars: 263
Another classic fishy thread.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 108
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Potential Letter To FA

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.