This thread currently has 6,731 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
codhead91
March 8, 2012, 11:09am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Quoted from flash1

perhaps if you had have been your opinion might be slighty different!

I was annoyed by the decision, obviously not as much as some but I am sensible enough to realise that a letter moaning about a referee isn't going to change anything now. Why would the FA consider the opinion of the fans regarding a referee when his error cost them the game? The club has to rate the referee post game, and I'm pretty sure that Mr West won't have got a glowing report. What do you expect to happen if this letter is sent? The FA won't order the replaying of the match, or strike off the goal from the penalty. Our attentions are now better focused on the Forest Green match.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 108
roundballovalhole
March 8, 2012, 11:11am
Guest User
Quoted from Mingmariner

Meza aint a clown.....why dont you crawl back under that rock.

Not only is Meza clearly a Clown but he is also potentially going to make us all look like clowns.  I am sure he is GTFC through and through but FFS  he needs to wind it in a bit!

He wasn't there, he admits this and complains about the awful treatment of our fans, the awful decisons made by a referee blah blah!!!

What does he expect to achieve through this letter?  What do you think it will achieve?  Nothing positive for GTFC that is for sure!
Reply: 61 - 108
flash1
March 8, 2012, 11:13am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from codhead91

I was annoyed by the decision, obviously not as much as some but I am sensible enough to realise that a letter moaning about a referee isn't going to change anything now. Why would the FA consider the opinion of the fans regarding a referee when his error cost them the game? The club has to rate the referee post game, and I'm pretty sure that Mr West won't have got a glowing report. What do you expect to happen if this letter is sent? The FA won't order the replaying of the match, or strike off the goal from the penalty. Our attentions are now better focused on the Forest Green match.

you might,might not be right about that!but i agree with the letter been sent based on The general treatment specificly dished out to town fans tuesday night!absolutly shocking,,i,m yet to find anybody who was there who doesnt think the same tbh!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 108
GYinScuntland
March 8, 2012, 11:14am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from 1054

Nothing to lose. . . . . . except a whole bunch of dignity!

I think this bullsh1t is symptomatic of a society obsessed with compensation, no win no fee and all of that nonsense.

Did Germans write in and complain aboiut the russian linesman's decision in the 66 cup final? Did we write to UEFA when Maradona handled it into the net?    (if we did, it didn't get us anywhere) I know of no game that has ever been replayed because of complaints about poor refereeing.  You are just the same as the pathetic cnuts from Lincoln complaining because Elding made a gesture at them. . . Get a grip, the lot of you!!! It's fu(king embarassing, especially when the FA, with a brief glance at this forum, can tell that the bloke who penned the letter didn't even go to the game.   I ask you again Meza. . . . What do you expect to achieve?

At the end of the day 'The referee's decison is final' and complaining about this is going to do nothing except make us look like a  bunch of whinging fannies (especially on the back of us complaining about Darlo getting other players etc)

there was a thread on the other day about someone who was still annoyed about a decision which affected us 20 years ago. . . That is football, that is life!!!

They did! And trust me, they still bang on about it to this day.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 108
Lorenyounge30
March 8, 2012, 11:14am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Quoted from Mingmariner

Meza aint a clown.....why dont you crawl back under that rock.

Completely agree! Meza is my uncle and he's far from a clown he's a fan with passion and wants to actually get the excrement referring town have had for the past months! Funny thing is when town win everyones up there's bottom! They loose and they get slagged off, it's down to the players but ATM it seems like a bad ref! I wasn't there either at fleetwood but think it's absaloutly disgusting people can call other people clowns because they think it may actually make some difference no one knows if it will or not. Send it mez, nothing to loose! X
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 108
Lorenyounge30
March 8, 2012, 11:15am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Oops my poor spelling due to my iPad correcting me!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 108
roundballovalhole
March 8, 2012, 11:18am
Guest User
Quoted from GYinScuntland

They did! And trust me, they still bang on about it to this day.

No they don't!  The Germans are far more obsessed as a football nation with their rivalry with Holland. They have won the world cup 3 times, that incident isn't even on their footballing radar!!!

Just keep making sh1t up though, makes for an interesting forum. . . . . NOT!
Reply: 66 - 108
codhead91
March 8, 2012, 11:18am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Quoted from flash1

you might,might not be right about that!but i agree with the letter been sent based on The general treatment specificly dished out to town fans tuesday night!absolutly shocking,,i,m yet to find anybody who was there who doesnt think the same tbh!

So get the letter sent about the treatment of the fans then, that is the only thing that the FA may be willing to do something about. Complaining about the referee will go us nowhere.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 108
voice of reason
March 8, 2012, 11:22am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from flash1

Flash, you just like the controversy... In fact pretty much anywhere you've been you've come back moaning about one thing or another, or at least it seems like that...

You was kept behind for 10 mins, a bad decision I agree but fook me, it's not the end of the world is it? Get a grip of yourself lad...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 108
flash1
March 8, 2012, 11:25am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from codhead91

So get the letter sent about the treatment of the fans then, that is the only thing that the FA may be willing to do something about. Complaining about the referee will go us nowhere.

already sent mate,like others have said,it must be nipped in the bud the continued disgracefull behaviour and attitude shown towards Grimsby town fans on there travels,my fear is that if it isnt then possibly this will just escalate and turn into something similar to the "burton"incident.which none of us ever want to see again and is the main reason now why clubs are dishing out such treatment!the problem is there not intelligent enough to realise they shouldnt tar everybody with the same brush!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 108
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Potential Letter To FA

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.