Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › playoffs blown?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 79 Guests

playoffs blown?

This thread currently has 2,706 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
DocTower
March 8, 2012, 3:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
Well Emisar , as far as I think  we still could do it . This is a little blip which all teams have , at least we haven't been playing too badley . Enforced team changes and bad weather has upset us a little , but with the sun starting to shine, I'm sure we will be there or there abouts towards the end . We are a long way from where we were last season , so we are a team build  still in progress .
Looking at other teams above us , they seem to have the ability to mix it better than we do  . Do we get or need one or two aditions for next season ? May be .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
DarlingtonFC1883
March 8, 2012, 3:26pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -3
I think some of you are forgetting that you play Darlington in April. A guaranteed three points for you their.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
Total Football
March 9, 2012, 3:01pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +9 / -1
We lost 1 in how many games? We are in with a great chance of the play offs still.. I very much believe that these bunch of players want and will work very hard to achieve play offs.. Let's keep believing in them as we are. I've said it on another thread they need us to back them more than ever, starting tomorrow.. Come on boys massive month this could almost seal the play off spot this month.. Come on everyone get your voices out tomorrow, grab a packet of fisherman friends an let's have it loud an clear.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
TownSNAFU5
March 9, 2012, 10:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,916
Gold Stars: 42
Last season many thought we had a chance when we didn't.  This season we have an excellent chance (with a fit sold squad and good managers) and we have this thread.  Bar the penalty we might well still be unbeaten home and away in the league since October.   That tells its own story.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › playoffs blown?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.