my 10 favourite fishy moments

This thread currently has 6,386 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Imperial Corner
March 1, 2012, 11:12pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +11 / 0
I think the classic Icenian moment referred to earlier in the thread is when he admitted to going for a crafty half-time cigarette behind the Main Stand. Only problem is that he used the common abbreviation for cigarette which, for those who had the swear filter activated, came out as 'I went behind the Main Stand for a half-time homosexual'.  
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 81
Brisbane Mariner
March 2, 2012, 4:50am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Where is poojah these days? I know that is another thread but seeing his name made me think?

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 51 - 81
Brisbane Mariner
March 2, 2012, 4:52am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Quoted from Imperial Corner
I think the classic Icenian moment referred to earlier in the thread is when he admitted to going for a crafty half-time cigarette behind the Main Stand. Only problem is that he used the common abbreviation for cigarette which, for those who had the swear filter activated, came out as 'I went behind the Main Stand for a half-time homosexual'.  

Comedy gold!!

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 52 - 81
JonnyK
March 2, 2012, 6:15am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +18
Just read the karen thread again.  Although I know her a little bit, the thread still has me in stitches until it turns a bit serious.  Pages 6+ are funnier than anything else I have ever read on the internet.

I had a mate ask me who Poojah was.  He is a Forest fan, living in London at the time.  Love both Poojah threads, truly inspirational.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 81
ponnyfan
March 2, 2012, 6:43am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from 1054

It's hard to see how that fits into a thread on 'favourite fishy moments", moving yes, favourite no
Point taken - that is clearly what I meant - if I have caused offence I apologise.

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 81
mariner91
March 2, 2012, 9:13am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,820
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Imperial Corner

I'd forgotten about that but it had me in stitches at the time, God bless the swear filter. And Icey of course.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 81
forza ivano
March 2, 2012, 11:16am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,301
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from oldgtfc
The Maccabilk post after his 6 months in the wildness has to be up there.

anyone got a link to this? isn't maccabilk running the world bank or B.P. or summat?
that millwall link was very funny - so many people had a go at explaining the logic, and he just couldn't get his head round it. that's millwall fans for you.....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 81
TWAreaTownSupporter
March 2, 2012, 11:47am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Quoted from aaron rattray

i think we all miss icey and his posts. maybe an older member can remember what he put?

The trouble is you'll find that as you get older remembering things is exactly the sort of thing you have .....errr.... flipflops, no, haslett...err what's this thread about?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 81
BlackandWhiteBarmy
March 2, 2012, 12:13pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +15 / -6
I liked the stuff about CHEESE. Not enough of it really.

The only thing a good Stilton should have in it is mould, not f**king Apricots
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 81
Coley Surfer
March 2, 2012, 12:16pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Quoted from BlackandWhiteBarmy
I liked the stuff about CHEESE. Not enough of it really.

Idiot

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 81
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › my 10 favourite fishy moments

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.