Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Loan signings?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 190 Guests

Loan signings?

This thread currently has 2,297 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
pontoonlew
February 26, 2012, 4:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 181
Think there's a final window for loan signings at some point in March. Likelihood of a couple of signings? And what positions do we think we actually need, if any at all?
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner91
February 26, 2012, 4:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,838
Gold Stars: 264
Possibly a centre mid. Don't think Church is quite up to it (yet) and it seems Disley is playing with a knock. As good as Thanoj has been I'd like to see somebody come share the load if Disley's form doesn't improve.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 18
acko338
February 26, 2012, 6:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +44 / -6
Approval: +3,213
Gold Stars: 33
Devitt's only got a month at Accrington and they 're still losing with him playing !

He could definitely make an impact in the run in games if the two managers fancied bringing him in!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 18
bradzmilne
February 26, 2012, 6:17pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,433
Gold Stars: 30
Just a centre midfielder becasue of our reliance on disley playing. Except that 'if it aint broke,dont fix it'

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 18
February 26, 2012, 6:50pm
Guest User
I'm happy with the squad at the moment. I wouldn't want to upset the unity as it's clear the lads are all giving everything to return us to the football league. I think we have good cover all over the pitch aside from left back.
Reply: 4 - 18
pseudonym
February 26, 2012, 7:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from 75
I'm happy with the squad at the moment. I wouldn't want to upset the unity as it's clear the lads are all giving everything to return us to the football league. I think we have good cover all over the pitch aside from left back.

Completely agree with you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 18
Abdul19
February 26, 2012, 8:13pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,638
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from pontoonlew
Think there's a final window for loan signings at some point in March.

Think it's the 29th. A lot of games between now and then, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of fresh faces enter 'the building'.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 18
acko338
February 26, 2012, 8:27pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +44 / -6
Approval: +3,213
Gold Stars: 33
Talking of bringing players in - has anyone heard if Jamie Green is getting fit or if he's had any treatment for his leg problem??

Is the leg operable or is it intensive treatment required??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 18
I believe in Cod
February 26, 2012, 9:03pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +14 / -3
i can see manny panther coming back halfway thru march, just as cover if we get any injuries, he's been here before and he'll slot in if needed

also i can see us possibly bringing in someone else up top just to add a different option

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 18
February 26, 2012, 9:58pm
Guest User
Quoted from I believe in Cod
i can see manny panther coming back halfway thru march, just as cover if we get any injuries, he's been here before and he'll slot in if needed

also i can see us possibly bringing in someone else up top just to add a different option

Churchy can do that job. He's better at it than Panther and he's one of our own.
Reply: 9 - 18
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Loan signings?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.