Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fancy a laugh?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 155 Guests

Fancy a laugh?

This thread currently has 1,921 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
RowAFFS81
February 17, 2012, 11:26am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Hello.  New to the fishy but I am a mariner through and through following and or watching every game, where ever I am.  Row A, Family Findus Stand 1981 was my first game I went to with my old boy, who now watches from above.  Town v Bolton.  Just like you all it's in my blood and always will be. I hope you'll allow me to join in with some of your posts etc.

Anyway enough of the waffle if you want to brighten your day have a look at thisislincolnshire and glance at Joe Anyon's thoughts and comments.  Is he for real???? I'm appalling with technology etc with copying/pasting but have a look I'm sure it'll make you laugh just like I did.  Biggest club in the non-league? He really is disillusioned in my opinion.

Anyway have a good day folks and UTM. Let's hope we'll all be celebrating come half 9!!!

Cheers now.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Martz86
February 17, 2012, 11:29am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +130
Gold Stars: 1
Biggest non league team in Lincolnshire more like
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 21
grimsbyreaper
February 17, 2012, 11:31am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Bloody Brilliant:

"But people want to be involved with Lincoln because it's a massive club. And it's also proven by the way the opposition set themselves up against us – they see us as a big scalp."

We saw it as 6 easy points...

I thought I had seen the end of the world. Desolation, Isolation, Destruction, Mutants and the end of Civilisation.
Turns out bloody Tom Tom had directed me through Scunthorpe City Centre.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 21
February 17, 2012, 11:32am
Guest User
3rd biggest club in Lincoln after Lincoln Moorlands and Lincoln United more like.
Reply: 3 - 21
LeightonMariner
February 17, 2012, 11:33am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Link anyone?

When in doubt, start a conspiracy theory  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 21
wigworld
February 17, 2012, 11:34am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Welcome RowAFFS81! FFS doesn't stand for Findus Family Stand here, you know!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 21
RoboCod
February 17, 2012, 11:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Ha, good first post. That is beyond embarrassing. Luckily for Lincoln fans they're become used to that. Some choice quotes in there from about a particularly good keeper who lost his place to an equally bad loanee.
""And it's also proven by the way the opposition set themselves up against us – they see us as a big scalp." Frequently  

And the reporter himself obviously doesn't frequent Sincil Bank.
"Lincoln eventually returned to action on Tuesday night as they drew with Braintree in what was an impressive performance."  

Best one is in the fans comments section "“I suggest amending the headline to "Joe Anyon fails drugs test after giving interview"”  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 21
LeightonMariner
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Quoted from wigworld
Welcome RowAFFS81! FFS doesn't stand for Findus Family Stand here, you know!

When in doubt, start a conspiracy theory  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 21
Guest User
Some comments from the Lincoln Fans underneath -' I think Luton , Wrexham and Grimsby will have something to say about that' , at least they are honest
Reply: 8 - 21
RoboCod
February 17, 2012, 11:36am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from LeightonMariner
Link anyone?

Hold on to your hat..

[url]http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/Joe-Anyon-People-want-Lincoln-City-s-biggest-club/story-15242141-detail/story.html[/url]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 21
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fancy a laugh?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.